••• MB Valentine's Compatibility Test •••

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jeaniesing, Jan 27, 2004.

1. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Whether you're planning a romantic liaison complete with red roses or dressing in black to shun the holiday with your mates at your favorite dive… Let's see which MIDIBuddies you'd have the most fun with in our Valentine's Compatibility test! no gettin graphic about your real plans. PG-13 please!
    Click this link midibuddy.net Valentine's Compatibility test And let the fun begin girlies and boyses... mostly mine as I see all of the results!
    Choose the answer that best suits you for each question. To find your MB matches you'll have to copy/paste your results into a PM addressed to MB's self-elected Queen of Hearts ♥, me! (right click >this link< then open it in a new window). I'll compile the results and publish lists of your MB matches (of both the friendly and romantic variety) JUST prior to Valentine's Day so that we can all make plans accordingly!

Credit where credit is due, I would like to thank B_K, G, and especially Luiza for their help in compiling the questions. Disclaimer where disclaimer is due... this is all in fun ladies and gents... have some!
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2004
  2. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

King of Hearts...

Hey very cool! Can you find me yet another date for V-day? (Like I need any more... one is certainly enough for my lavishing all my love upon...) Let me know who I pair up well with... ;) I'm loaded too so I could be a good date methinks... :laugh2:

[size=+2]♥ ♥ ♥[/size]
  3. jeaniesing

:laugh:..... and so modest as well....... :rolleyes:
  4. Luiza*Cunha

Luiza*Cunha Charmed Trainee with Goa'uld inside! Staff Member Super Mod

It's done... OMG! :ah:

;)
  5. Sk8er

Sk8er Vegitatum davenportae

Wonder who i'll be with lol
  6. Sk8er

Jeanie, where's the answers, all i get is a list of possibilities...
  7. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

eh...What if I can't answer question number seven? :confused:
  8. G-man

do what I do... Make sumthin' up! :laugh2:
  9. G-man

Ummm... what was number seven? :confused:
  10. jeaniesing

A man with an open mind ;) ;) No wonder we like 'im!
  11. Black_Kat

Black_Kat Horny Hornist

Errg...I'm a D...I think I know who D is...:p I'M NOT THAT WAY!
  12. Sk8er

All i get is stuff like "your class b", "and your class e", well all i have to say is im class-y. No, not low class, but i was like describing myself as classy....it was a pun....if you can call it that...im gonna stop talking now...im creeping myself out....
  13. jeaniesing

SO copy/paste those results to me Sk8....The descriptions of these categores will come with the eventual revelation of the matches (both friendly and romantic)
  14. Luiza*Cunha

Luiza*Cunha Charmed Trainee with Goa'uld inside! Staff Member Super Mod

Oops! :eek: B_K!!!

You're "D" :?:

:eek: Me too...

:laugh: :laugh:
  15. G-man

Me too! I like how this is coming together! :laugh2:
  16. G-man

LOL I was just saying before this thing went up... 90% would fall into one category :laugh: hmnnn... ?
  17. Sk8er

I still have no idea what i am, it doesn't say i'm one in partivular, just what 50%equals, then what 20% equals, am i doing something wrong :confused: :?
  18. Sk8er

This is what is says:
    "With your 47 % you are: You are primarily an B in the midibuddy.net Valentine's Compatibility Test. Be sure to send your results to jeanie, jeanihttp://board.midibuddy.net/private.php? s=&action=newmessage&userid=5572, or post them in the thread so that your info can be compiled with that of other members. 8 % from 12 test takers had this profile!

But you have almost become this:
    With your 20 % you are: You are primarily an D in the midibuddy.net Valentine's Compatibility Test. Be sure to send your results to jeanie, http://board.midibuddy.net/private.php? s=&action=newmessage&userid=5572, or post them in the thread so that your info can be compiled with that of other members.

And that you are not at all:
    With your 20 % you are: You are primarily an E in the midibuddy.net Valentine's Compatibility Test. Be sure to send your results to jeanie, http://board.midibuddy.net/private.php? s=&action=newmessage&userid=5572, or post them in the thread so that your info can be compiled with that of other members.

With your 13 % you are: You are primarily an A in the midibuddy.net Valentine's Compatibility Test. Be sure to send your results to jeanie, http://board.midibuddy.net/private.php? s=&action=newmessage&userid=5572, or post them in the thread so that your info can be compiled with that of other members.

With your 0 % you are: You are primarily an C in the midibuddy.net Valentine's Compatibility Test. Be sure to send your results to jeanie, http://board.midibuddy.net/private.php? s=&action=newmessage&userid=5572, or post them in the thread so that your info can be compiled with that of other members.

If you want to get your results via email please enter here your email address: "
  19. G-man

It would seem you are primarily a "B" Sk8er. But not as obtrusive as mine was. You seem a bit more diverse...
  20. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

Woohoo! Let's have a "D" party!! :boink: :assskake: :kiss: :wiggle: :drink: :rock: :spank: :moon: :cuddle: :evil: