Discussion in 'Karaoke Files' started by Lisa2120, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Lisa2120

Lisa2120 New Member

Does anyone have any midis by 1927? the australian band of the 80's :O)
  2. Lisa2120

Lisa2120 New Member

some1 must have one of there midi's or .Kar files I will even give some of my 11dollars in midi cash :)
  3. chunda21

chunda21 New Member

Look up the Gangajang "This Is Australia" thread.
    (Before I get flamed - yes, I know it's called "Sounds Of Then", but it was requested as above).
    "If I Could" is there. If anyone else has "Compulsory Hero" or "That's When I Think Of You", I would be eternally grateful. I'm currently rebuilding my midi collection after a freak thunderstorm gave me a power spike thru the phone line (I had disconnected it from the power socket - didn't know that u could cop it thru the phone) and my internal modem blew my motherboard and hard drive to hell.:flamemad::damn::flamemad::mad::flamemad::mad: :'(
  4. chunda21

chunda21 New Member

???

Umm, Kawayi?

I logged on to this site for the first time in a long time when I got an email saying there had been an answer to this thread. I thought to myself, "Whee! Somebody has got "Compulsory Hero"! (I already found "That's When I Think Of You" somewhere else - if anyone here wants it, email me chunda21@hotmail.com and I'll attach what I've got to a reply). So can u imagine how PISSED I am when I find a load of drivel that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic under discussion?

People on this thread (myself included) are looking for midis by Australian 80s band "1927". So tell me - exactly what the bloody HELL does ur answer have to do with the topic at hand? If u can't help, then SHUT THE HELL UP!! :mad: :damn: :mad: :flamemad: