2nd Person to reach 1500 posts!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KingXII, Nov 1, 2002.

1. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

Woohoo I'm the second person to reach 1000 posts and now I'm the second person to reach 1500. Must keep going to dethrone artisan it's taking longer than I anticipated, but I'm slowly gaining on him.
  2. CuteChik01

CuteChik01 New Member

wow ur really obsessed with overthrowing Art, huh? That's not a bad thing or anything good luck and congratulations!:)
  3. Ralph'e'

Ralph'e' www.ralphe.tk

and, i will be the third ;)
  4. Raven

Raven New Member

part of me wants to congratulate you King....the other part thinks that it is just sad
  5. dstruct2k

dstruct2k New Member

i'll never catch up to you guys... i got school and (sadly) a life besides MB....
  6. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Yeah Dstruct, like you, I'm not quite sure where the glory is in having a bjillion posts..... but hey...

Congrats King!!!! Just keep up on your school work - the worst feeling of all is the shoulda-woulda-couldas! Besides.... I'll need someone to design my cliff-hanging vacation home for the NY Finger Lake region. I'm thinking 2 private bedrooms and a loft and/or bunk room.... very small/efficient indoor family space with kitchen opening to large covered/uncovered outdoor entertaining area.... and I wanna be able to dive off SOMETHING into the lake! :)
  7. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

like "Falling Water" by Frank Lloyd Wright BTW that's a famous Architects name not an artist, but his designs are very artistic especially "Falling Water" Oh BTW my designs are more on the side of astetics and realistic.
  8. Artistdude88

Artistdude88 The Insomniac Artist

king....2 words....
    POST WHORE
  9. The Keeper

The Keeper The Keeper

CuteChik01, you're getting close to glowdom, get ready for donations(talk to King) lol
  10. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

why not merlin????
    But I am going to donate but not now maybe when she gets uh 200posts and I'll make a huge donation so she'll get her nameglow.
  11. sarahqt

sarahqt Super Cutie

Yeah thats what I am doing. When she reaches 200 posts, and I am giving her something like 200Mb or whatever I feel like at the time. Lol
  12. sarahqt

sarahqt Super Cutie

Hey kIng, i am seriously worried.
  13. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

eh worrry about artisan more he's nearing 2000 posts.
  14. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Falling Water is in my part of the world so I've been there a few times..... I have a friend who almost bought a Frank Lloyd Wright house. What's unrealistic about my house?!?!?! I'll have to PM you some pics from the Finger Lakes next time I'm in that neighborhood! I like (amateur) house design.... there're actually 2 houses built on my designs in my area. (I dated the builder ;) )
  15. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

that's cool but it's gonna be a few years before I get my licensing. California got a weird law comming in 2005 where all architects applying for licensing must complete a intern program, which would be around a year. I'll be out of college about 2007-2008 depends on how things work out. I'm not saying it's not realistic but it's really hard to get people to listen to you if you have a crazy design. Planners need a reason why they should allow it, people need a reason why they should see it everyday, and last of all I represent the client so I need to stand my ground. That combination don't match. There are other ways around it too. Oh it also looks like I have to apply for licensing in every state I plan to practice in. But by far California is very hard to get licensing because we create most of the national laws by making the nation follow them, and the nation does sooner or later like ADA requirements.
  16. theARTiSAN

theARTiSAN Administrator Staff Member Super Mod

Congrats King - I knew you'd be the 2nd to reach 1500 - and you will be the second to reach 2000 too I'm sure.
    Congrats too on the promo to SM. You're a postin' FOOL!
    :thumbsup:
  17. theARTiSAN

theARTiSAN Administrator Staff Member Super Mod

Incidentally, I've only got 59 more posts to hit 2000.
    Who else do you think has it in them to reach 2000?
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2002
  18. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

flea that post whore hehe
    Congrats on the promotion to admin
  19. Nyxan

Nyxan It wont hurt for long Staff Member Moderator

King what are you going to do when and if you pass artisan.
    Well done on the 1500 and becoming a SM
  20. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

uh get my 5 seconds of glory and either prepare to make a post whore getaway or prepare to suffer a bloody death.