3 Doors Down

Discussion in 'Requests' started by guitarmik, Oct 5, 2008.

1. guitarmik

guitarmik Member

Hey people does anyone have the 3 doors down single Its Not My Time as a midi yet song rocks and my band wants to do the song

Cheers

MIK
  2. OrangeGoblin

OrangeGoblin New Member

3 Doors Down Midi

Try this one GM...haven't checked it's accuracy , but it sounds OK...thanx for posting 'Treat Her Right' by the way...been looking for that midi for yonks...:D

Attached Files:

3. guitarmik

guitarmik Member

Thanks goblin it sounds great! And your welcome about treat her right.You dont happen to know where i can get matchbox twentys All Your Reasons do ya cant find it anywhere not even on pro midi sites

MIK
  4. OrangeGoblin

OrangeGoblin New Member

Sorry mate...can't help ya with that one...just did a search and came up with zilch...where did you get the 'Treat Her Right' midi by the way ?
    I'm really after a Jeff Beck midi called 'She's A Woman'...don't suppose you have that one ?
    If not , any Hendrix , SRV , B.B.King etc rare midis you have will do...any other midis you want i'll do me best to find...
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  5. guitarmik

guitarmik Member

midis

Thanks anyway goblin cant remember wher i got the treat her right midi but what you did to it sounds great.I have about 18000 midis so i will have a look for those artists for ya

MIK
  6. OrangeGoblin

OrangeGoblin New Member