5 topics, eh?

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by PatGuy, Oct 3, 2002.

1. PatGuy

PatGuy New Member

Hehe.. figured that would get all you junk post guarddogs slobbering!

OK, I have a silly question.. I still can't download the MIDI that brought me to your site.. It says I have posted 8 messages, but still restricts me? Do I have to START 5 topics or something? I read the FAQ, but didn't see anything in there about it.

But now, I would like to appologize to everyone that uses MIDIBuddy.. I posted a junk post as my first post.. bad me. It looks like someone already deleted it, but still.. I did it.. *hangs head in shame* Of course, I posted it before I realized how much you guys hate junk posts here... wow.. like seething, boiling, red-eyed hatred..

Anyway, I have MIDIBuddy bookmarked, and you can expect to see my name on plenty of posts, I'm sure. This site even got me in the mood.. I unarchived my collection.. 700 files of MIDI glory.. time to start collecting again, I guess. And I started my search for my Cakewalk disk too! I remember how much fun making MIDIs was, even if I was never very good at it.. my specialty was MIDI modification.. tweaking existing files with better instrument choices, balance fixes, timing fixes, etc. :)

EDIT: Guess this should have gone under Newbie questions.. but I've been an oldbie at everything for so long, feels weird putting anything in a Newbie forum.. ;)

--
    Pat
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2002
  2. Ronny

Ronny Midi Mad Super Mod! Staff Member Super Mod

Moved it for you to newbie help. Hope you stick around. There's no reason why you can't download songs so if you're still having trouble send me a pm and I'll see what's up.
  3. god

god New Member

I had the problem at the studio. My cookie settings we're all out of wack because one of the other producers tried "securing" the internet-only computer.
  4. alexj2002

alexj2002 New Member

Looks Like Opera Web Browser and Cookies don't go together well either