A follow up on junk posting...and one other thing

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by advancedflea, Sep 19, 2002.

1. advancedflea

advancedflea Nude bodyprint maker

Ok, I would like to do a follow up on Junk posting, which theartisan basically biutches about 24/7. the main bitch is located here:-
    http://degster.com/midi/board/announcement.php?s=&forumid=21

The follow up I am doing is a positive one. I am glad to say to all you dedicated midibuddy users...and some non-dedicated that junk posting has gone down CONSIDERABLY allthough I can delete artisans Damn announcement from any of my forums... (its all good artisan :thumbsup: )...considering how bad junk posting was before. I tried to keep my forums clean but even i had a hard time.

On the whole things have been good in all forums. Junk-posting has decresed, after my serious bitching, people have stopped pestering me...as much! ;) and all 5 post wonders are begining to lern there lesson...i would hope.

The 2nd thing is this:-

I know this is not midibuddy business, so Tpearl and artisan, please forgive, do not kill. :) If anyone happens to have some of the old sonic the hedgehog books (the ones by martin adams) that they are getting rid of, can you please send me a PM, E-Mail or IM. bit my AOL, and ICQ Handles are registerd with the board, and my master e-mail address is too. PLEASE help.

Thanks for reading
  2. tc11990

tc11990 New Member

hey im just saying i agree with you with the junk posting even though i did it once but still i agree that it is kinda wrong to post stupid stuff
  3. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

This message was posted 3 years ago... please don't revive a thread this old.