any other ways to earn free $mb

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by plan-a-emcee, Apr 2, 2003.

1. plan-a-emcee

plan-a-emcee ThA-Fresh-iLLmAtik-MeMbEr

hey i'm still pretty new to the midi board and I was just wondering if ther is any others ways to get free cash so I can purchase nameglow...I found the $20 per Site and the $100 for that other thug game site......is there any more ways I might be missing?
  2. Ralph'e'

Ralph'e' www.ralphe.tk

nope those two are it... unless u spend 500MB on the ARCADE FEATURE...
  3. plan-a-emcee

hey dj ralph E suuup bro...I really appreciate your link to those trance midis...I edited them and most of them sound really good as ring tones...it's hard to find good sites with good trance songs...do you have any more popular trance midi's that you might want to share...also do you know where I could find real hip-hop midis..not radio hip-hop like nelly..but more like mos def , hieroglyphics, jurrasic 5....answer back ...thanx plan-a...Also if i did pay to get the arcade pass...how can you get money there?
  4. Ralph'e'

Ralph'e' www.ralphe.tk

there WAS a site for good hiphop midis called "absdrakt," but unfortunately, it closed down not long ago..

as for the arcade pass.. save up 500MB then go to "FEATURE STORE" (look at the menu on the left)..
  5. plan-a-emcee

I have the arcade pass but, when the heck do they reset those high scores ...I can't beat those...