any1 can help me with fruity loops?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by agent, Nov 14, 2003.

1. agent

agent New Member

hi im using this music program fruity loops..and i like the way its going but im facing a problem..see when i start making music..i get a little limit for beats and music and so..then i have to jusp to pattern 2..even if i increase the number of the bars that i can make music in i still cant make like more than 30 seconds at most..any1 knows how to solve this problem?!or how to link pattern 1 to 2?like it will keep going continuously through patterns.thanx
  2. Tupla-S

Tupla-S New Member

Well, you's obviously a newbie, huh? See, I use different sounds in different patterns and then I just click on the PL for Playlist and I can remix all sounds together, as simple as that... and it can be as long as you want to, knah mean? In case you ain't making something that is a couple of hours or days long, lol...
  3. agent

agent New Member

thanx but..

hi thanx!that seems to work but i still dont know how to use play list itself!and YES IM A NEWBIE hehe..see i tried to learn how to use the playlist with the help menu but its totally pointless there..i mean whats the drawing for?i tried drawing in some patterns and it didnt work even though i got some music in the pattern itself..it keeps playing the pattern1 music only no matter how much i draw or something..and i couldnt make it playin pattern 1 and 2 together!!!haha thank u for the first replay and i hope i can help me with a second 1 :D..i will try to attach my work on with this replay so u can see it..i hope it will work..thanx

Attached Files:

4. Young Ty

Young Ty New Member

yes i also could use help with the fruity loops program
  5. charlie1973

charlie1973 New Member

for help with fruity loops, first read the basics in the FL help file... if you still don't know how it works, start a new thread and be specific :)