Anyone need help using cubase?

Discussion in 'Sequencing Software' started by The Keeper, Aug 26, 2002.

1. nitebreeze

nitebreeze New Member

anyboy tell me what would be the simplest software
  2. The Dodo Man

The Dodo Man New Member

I need Big timne help with Cubase SX! Im using Reason 2.5 which works fine by itself or with Acid. But every time I try to rewire it with Cubase SX it just freezes. Any suggesgtions on getting this fixed?
  3. morgaine

morgaine New Member

cubase help

:hit: doin' my head in!!!!!
    Help!!!
    Dave, please help. I'm unable to record midi in Cubase. I also have no midi signal coming through to VST's when used in Windows (XP). What have I done???? It worked before!

Whatever I try I cannot get a signal.

I'm using my synth keywboard (local off - cables in/out connected correctly) via USB on a midi mate to minimise the latency which worked perfectly well before.

I have solved this problem once, and cannot remember how I did it, I know I swore at myself , I'd switched something on or off .

I can't remember. In the meantime I've spent weeks searching the ineternet, re-installing, checking ASIO and audio setups. It's driving me mad and I seriuosly need help before the music in my head trying to get outdrives me nuts!!!

Thanks. Morgaine
  4. HAVEY

HAVEY New Member

glitching issues

I have cubase sx 3 reason 3.0 ab synth stylus rmx.I had a computer built just for music,pc pentium 4,no internet,m-audio 1010 sound card.when I start laying out my track , after ten or so tracks,some vst and some rewire the cpu hits around 90 percent .what can I do to get the performance I need to make the tracks I want to make.I usually make it around half way through the track!I have tried adjusting the buffer size,sample rate ,and nothing seems to work.do you think its my sound card or what? I'm playing this weekend and really need to finish my tracks.please help me. :