Anyone use noteworthy composer?

Discussion in 'General Sequencing' started by CLKeenan, Nov 29, 2003.

1. CLKeenan

CLKeenan New Member

I can't get it to play the music
  2. joni11

joni11 New Member

yes, last time i have used noteworthy but now i'm not using it already, i use cakewalk to make it, what do u mean by u cant get it to play the music?

i think nwc just can play the *.mid *.nwc and some others.
  3. jit_d33

jit_d33 New Member

this problem usually occors when there is another device using your playback device. If this was the case you should have gotten an error message, or maybe your devices are set up wrong, or one or more ofyour staffs have been muted.

Otherwise its probably the wrong type of file your trying to play, there is also NoteWorthy Player also.

Personally I frown on the Noteworthy Range and use Cakewalk or Sibelius 3
  4. dshinka

dshinka New Member

I use noteworthy originally, and at first, it didn't work for me either because when I installed it, it did something so that my whole computer couldn't play ANY midi files, even in Media Player...

I had to go to Control Panel >> Sounds and Multimedia >> Audio >> Midi Music Playback (I use Win ME, btw)... and somehow Noteworthy Composer/Player changed my preferred midid playback device... when I changed it back to "Via FM Synthesis" it worked....

If it won't play midi files at all, on ANY program, you should play around in Control Panel like I did... but if its only NoteWorthy, there is something wrong with the program itself most likely