Arcade problems...

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by Timor Mortis, Mar 13, 2004.

1. Timor Mortis

Timor Mortis New Member

k, i saved up the cash to get the permenent arcade pass cause somebody on here said that you win mb cash for playing the games, even if u dont win...ive played them and havnt seen any cash...was what they said true and the thing is just glitching or was i misinformed?
  2. voice of god

voice of god Prodigal Pyjamas Pervert Staff Member Super Mod

yes u win cash if u get a good enough score

dude, u seriously need to read the FAQ
  3. Timor Mortis

Timor Mortis New Member

i did read the faq...the faq isnt very clear on most things and i saw nothing about me getting cash only if i get a good enough score...i was told by another member that i would get cash nomatter what i scored but how much i got would depend on how well i did...
  4. voice of god

ah ok my apologies, I think the amount u get depends on how ur score places on the highest score list.....
  5. Timor Mortis

Timor Mortis New Member

thanks, ya know, your quite helpful, glad to have a helpful person on this site, most ppl on sites like this one who have been a user for a lengthy period of time tend to be a little bit mean and sometimes very insulting towards new members...although ican tell u seem to not have a large amount of patience with stupid ppl(like me for instance,lol) you still stay helpful and dont resort to making fun of them like many ppl would, just wanted to say thankyou for being friendlier then you have to be...
  6. voice of god

lol, hey no prob. I totally understand

this site is just as much yours as it is mine...