are yo uintereted t ocreate your own karaoke files !

Discussion in 'Karaoke Files' started by pseudomenace, Aug 8, 2004.

?

are you ok for huge share midi files community !

Poll closed Aug 23, 2004.
  1. yeah ! this wil leb great !

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. yes, i enjoy !

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ok but how to do for getting files ?!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. well, but i don't have any program to creeate karaoke files !

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. this is a studpid idea !

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pseudomenace

pseudomenace New Member

hi !

you 'll see in my signature taht i've 50 000 midi files to share !
    this is not a joke and you should know that 98% of this files rae mine (i've the copyright !) i created them ! using gnmidi !

is it a dangerous or a wrong thing that ive use a full functional version of gnmidi (that i didn't paid !) t ocreate them !

you see i'vn't make money with ! i don't sell my midi files and i don't sell the program (gnmidi !) ! i don't win any money !

i jus twant to share that program with you to let you creating your own midi files nad why not create a huge community to share them!

if you like my idea please post a reply to say tha tyou agree or don't or answer the poll !
  2. midiprog2000

midiprog2000 New Member

Hi,

You wrote:

"... is it a dangerous or a wrong thing that ive use a full functional version of gnmidi (that i didn't paid !) t ocreate them ! ..."

Well, why did you do it then ?

"... and i don't sell the program (gnmidi !)..."

Oh, giving it away for free is making the author much happier than selling it ???

Regards,
    Alain
  3. pseudomenace

pseudomenace New Member

gnmidi author don't be angry !

hi !

i see that you don't agree with my philosophy !
    i think that somebody is ok to use any program (even he doesn't pay !), cause those person are not in illegal use !

well, don't let someone to create mid files (for exemple), whereas this person could create wondeful and ver yprofessional midi files ! is it really a progess idea ?

finally those who acquire gnmidi legaly are they really contributing to promote midi files and music ?! or are they developing a private network where only them have the right to create and manage midi files !

i'm not an anarchist or anti-trust person, but i think that teh system of copyrights and system protection for just some programs or ideas is criminal in the way that this protection could stop the progression of this tools or collaboration between huma nbeings and let us walk slowly and alone ! we should all walk together, asume aour world and manage it !
  4. midiprog2000

midiprog2000 New Member

Hi,

You wrote:
    "... i think that somebody is ok to use any program (even he doesn't pay !), cause those person are not in illegal use ! ..."

Where do you get this information ??? Once again you're talking pure nonsense. Read very carefuly the following line:

IF A PERSON CREATES SOMETHING LIKE LYRICS, MUSIC, SOFTWARE, POEMS ETC... HE AUTOMATICALLY OWNS THE COPYRIGHTS ON HIS OWN WORK !!!!!

The author (= the copyright holder) sets the terms of use, wether you like it or not. If you don't stick to his terms, then you are using the software ilegaly !!

The only thing you are trying to accomplish is to find a reason to use the software without paying for it. But I can get you out of your dream: there are no legal ways to circumvent the license of the software. Your philosophy doesn'n even matter, the rules of the real world apply here !!!

You wrote:
    "... i think that teh system of copyrights and system protection for just some programs or ideas is criminal in the way that this protection could stop the progression of this tools or collaboration between huma nbeings and let us walk slowly and alone ..."

Hmm ??? Unless it's YOUR software they are stealing ofcourse...

Regards,
    Alain
  5. voice of god

voice of god Prodigal Pyjamas Pervert Staff Member Super Mod

pseudomenace, do you give your 50,000 midis away or do you only exchange them for something else?
  6. bigBOSS97

bigBOSS97 Member

pseudomenace wrote:
    "is it a dangerous or a wrong thing that ive use a full functional version of gnmidi (that i didn't paid !) t ocreate them !"
    No, it's not dangerous, as long as no one knows :) But it's STILL WRONG.

"i jus twant to share that program with you to let you creating your own midi files nad why not create a huge community to share them!"
    That's VERY WRONG. That's nearly the same as those crackers offering their software on internet.
    No matter what's your intention, even if you are trying to distribute unlicensed copies of software to 3rd world.

If I steal something to safe a human life I still have done something wrong, not saving life, but stealing is a crime.

No doubt, creating MIDI's is your enjoyment. So, in your case, you are using unlicensed software for your own enjoyment.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that there're people like you sharing MIDI's (because I'm absolutely non-musician).
    Since you have used a VERY GOOD software (what you recommend) generate 50000 MIDI files, don't you think you should consider to pay it?

I know, if you are a student it's not that easy to find few spare dollars. But why don't you ask your parents or uncles/aunts to pay it as a birthday or Christmas present?
    If you show them your 50000 MIDI files they will be more than happy to pay it.

Phuoc Can HUA
  7. pseudomenace

pseudomenace New Member

4 voice of god

you said "pseudomenace, do you give your 50,000 midis away or do you only exchange them for something else?"

i could only give you 20 000 midis away !
    why ?!

cause those 20000 files ! are 100% made only bey me ! i've all the copyright !

for the others (30000 files), they are 50% mine (associated with a friend, professional musician !) , and he let me only to exchange the mwith other miid files that i or he doean't have !

so for the moment we are looking for arabic karaoke ! for exchange !

but if you need some titles, send me your list, the titles tah tare in my copyright i can give you so !

god bless karaoke !
  8. Rufio

Rufio New Member

ahah amen!
  9. duki17

duki17 New Member

hahhahahahhahahaha i cant believe this lol