ASIO nightmares

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by Dr Ispy, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Dr Ispy

Dr Ispy New Member

the tale is long and arduous.. safe to say its a result of buying cheap soundcards im sure...but until finances are more lucritive yada yada..any hoo..

The lates is a TRUST 514dx bog standard scard which i think is based on an sc3000 (whatever that is) and it has a nice little extra bracket for optical ins and outs...ideal or so i thought

the driver cd seems to be a little light on ASIO drivers so cubase doesnt like it. I think i got the ASIO drivers from drverguide.com for the sc3000 but where do i put them? there's no normal route as there is no setup file in the download. When the zip unzips there is an asio dll in there, so can i put it somewhere?

what do i do? its driving me nuts i can only use MIDI when i have a nice guitar effects thingy with an optical out and a headfull of ideas that i cant record...arghh!:hit:
  2. jazzy_jay

jazzy_jay New Member

Strange problem you have there.Are you sure you got the correct drivers for the correct card??