Avril Lavigne

Discussion in 'Artists/Band Discussion' started by welsh_lad, Feb 8, 2003.

1. draccon

draccon New Member

yes absolutely awesome , definately one of my favorites, & i`m a hard rocker for crying out loud
  2. Emi

Emi New Member

Yeah i recently went to see her live in concert and i know people say shes bad live but she was actually pretty wicked live!!!
    The concert was amazing and im definitely going to her next tour!
    :thumbsup:

Attached Files:

3. draccon

draccon New Member

i`m glad to hear that emi cause i heard she was crap live, but hopefully she`ll get to nz soon so 9i can go see her
  4. MUD-Vyaninan

MUD-Vyaninan New Member

I would have to aggree with VampyreJynxx
  5. startfires

startfires New Member

Attached Files:

• wtf.gif
      wtf.gif
      File size:
      111.4 KB
      Views:
  6. dr_ruby_red

dr_ruby_red New Member

Napanee, where she was born, is like 15 min. from my town, they tore the "Lav"s out of all the phone books, it's pretty funny.
  7. dae5dia

dae5dia New Member

Avril cannot sing live. Even for the MTV thing, she sucked. Like the year she came out, she did all of this stuff, and that was one of them, and she cannot sing. I would NEVER pay to go see her. They would have to buy me the tickets, and then take me out to dinner. With avril.
  8. fishguts

fishguts New Member

nobody would've called avril a poser if she hadn't done the "i'm not a poser thing" she defends herself so much when no one is judging her so now that's why everyone's calling her a poser
    well, at least that's my opinion
  9. fishguts

fishguts New Member

oh and i HATE avril cuz she started this whole punk trend thing so now preps are dressing like avril and calling themselves "punk"
    but i think she's hot, hehe
  10. kyzmyck

kyzmyck New Member

Avril is really good and she does have talent. so even if she is a poser(which i don't think she is) she still has really good music and songs

peace
  11. Beth_anne

Beth_anne New Member

I think some of you seriously need to review the meaning of the word 'poser'. It's being thrown around way too much, and it's losing it's effectiveness. Avril is doing what she wants, and what she's good at. Personally she's my hero because she's made it to the top and is still able to be herself, dispite the fact that everyone is saying that she's copying someone and/or everyone. But don't start thinking I'm one of those obsessed fans because I'm not, I know that her personality is that of a b***h. Guys, take a step back, try and be objective for once and realize that she started off like any of us, and she's showing us that we can do anything we want, it just takes some willpower.
  12. kyzmyck

kyzmyck New Member

Power 2 the ppl!!! or rather beth_anne!!! i agree. she may be a b***h and all but she still has talent and made her way 2 the top still being herself. so ya if u don't like her shut up and don't listen 2 her, and if u do, good 4 u
  13. JaCk DaViEs

JaCk DaViEs New Member

Avrils Music Rocks!!!!!!
    But she is kinda weird. Still any1 who prefers Britney 2 Avril is a spaz!!!!!!
  14. TIB

TIB New Member

I love Avril she is so beautiful.
  15. feimuijai

feimuijai New Member

i like her, her songs, but i dont think she would sound good in live... i've heard her AOL performance... er... it was O K. but she's not trying to sound like celine dion anyway... so...
  16. bajojohn

bajojohn New Member

nobody has put out an album that every song is a hit. She is probably looking for a style that sells. That means some songs you will like and others you hate, give her a break, she is only trying to sell her music.
  17. Eddstar

Eddstar New Member

Avril lavingne rocks my world. I love her bad ass music and she is the best!
  18. Lois Lane

Lois Lane New Member

Avril Lavinge

You have a point. Avril doesn’t do any of her own stunts in her videos, and is criticised for it, but isn't it about the music??

I'm fed up of people who won't listen to music coz the band split up, or because it was released over a year ago!

* Lois *