Behringer BCR2000 usb drivers

Discussion in 'Sequencing Hardware' started by shakfox, Jul 4, 2014.

1. shakfox

shakfox New Member

Howdy forum! I've got a pretty loaded question...

I recently purchased a Behringer BCR2000 for use in FL Studio. Like a fine little citizen, I made my way to Behringer's website and downloaded the USB drivers so that everything would run peachy keen. Of course it does not.

For whatever reason, I can't update the driver files because I keep getting timed out, so I'm about to throw the USB cables out of the adjacent window. I once picked up these shady looking Sanyox MIDI-USB cables and from the MIDI out, I make a connection in the DAW, but the encoders trigger "Note On" rather than registering as data control.

I apologize if my terminology is wrong. I'm still in the bedroom so I'll phrase it this way; I also have an AKAI MPK49 and my faders and encoders register as such. My BCR2000's encoders trigger midi notes to be played.

Is there a way using the Sanyox USB setup I've got going on in which I can change the way my MIDI device inteprets the midi data sent from my BCR2000 so that the encoders behave as data control?

Thanks for the support.
  2. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

What happens when you plug the usb cable in to the computer? What OS are you running on the computer? For windows it may be a matter of going into the device manager and updating the drivers manually.
  3. shakfox

shakfox New Member

I do not have USB cabability because the drivers from Behringer wont install. I get timed out every time I run it, even if I open in admin. Currently running Win7.