Best Concerts Seen? Why? :MERGED:

Discussion in 'Artists/Band Discussion' started by drusilla, May 13, 2002.

1. patrickh113

patrickh113 New Member

The Beatles at Chaves Ravine in Los Angeles in 1966...
  2. WolfgangRoks

WolfgangRoks New Member

I would have to say Metallica. I seen them in a small venue and I was practically right up at the stage. The tour was Garage Inc. Not my favorate Album, it was just so cool seeing them up, close and personal.:bow2:
  3. sevenm

sevenm New Member

Manu Chao in Paris, doesn't get better than this
  4. ILuvChikn

ILuvChikn New Member

The best one i went to was linkin park projekt revolution tour!!! cuz it was awesome and yea i luv linkin park!!! ;)
  5. gnr2k3

gnr2k3 Goodie 2 shoes hoser

Metallica Summer Sanitarium Tour 2003 for me...
  6. urantia_boy

urantia_boy New Member

Best one Ive been to was Download Festival 2003 at Castle Donington. Iron Maiden, Marilyn Manson, HIM, Ministry and The Darkness all at one venue - sheer class
  7. Baldafix

Baldafix New Member

AC/DC at the Sydney Entertaiment Centre
  8. smileyskim

smileyskim New Member

The best concert I went to was the Barenaked Ladies, they are so much fun!!!!
  9. Bloody_Hands

Bloody_Hands New Member

I have seen plenty of bands live but my absolute favorite to see Live would have to be Thursday.

I really loved seeing this band, the venue I seen them at was very small and intimate. The band play very well live, they surpassed all expectations.

After the concert I met two of the band members and got both their autographs. Boy, that was such a great night. :)

I can't wait to see them live on Halloween Night and again on Sunday, November 2nd!
  10. impy78

impy78 New Member

the manic millenium on new years eve was pretty special, as was reading 97, leeds 02 and I saw roddy frame in nottingham, which was great
  11. sqweegee

sqweegee New Member

tool. good vibe, great music and awesome visuals
  12. MtaCtrMidGli

MtaCtrMidGli New Member

Good Charlotte is the best concert I've ever been to!!! They just get the crowd going.
  13. AllisonBlair

AllisonBlair New Member

14. grrlfromla

grrlfromla New Member

For me it was Jimmy Page and Robert Plant at the Lakefront Arena in New Orleans in 1995. Outstanding!
  15. Destiny84

Destiny84 Guest

hmm, Rock am Ring in Germany....its a huge rock festival.... Placebo was cool, and Silverchair and Metallica ....
  16. lululavertu

lululavertu Guest

Capleton (Zenith 2003)

Nobody can talk after the show (loss of voice)
  17. happenstance

happenstance Guest

Pop Diasaster with Jimmy Eat World, Green Day and Blink... I know it was commercial as hell and all that, but damn... Those are three damn good bands. Green Day is my all time favorite and they rocked the house. They know how to put on a show. Blink was good, and that guy Travis was awesome.
  18. GabbiAngel

GabbiAngel Guest

Recently I got to see David Gleeson (formarly for screaming jets #1 band in australia in the 80's). He couldnt sing any of the songs for his old group, but he did awesome covers of everyone.. he rocked!

Gabbi
  19. guitarderek

guitarderek Guest

I concur - that the 'pros and cons' concert mentioned a few posts back with Gilmore and Clapton would have been unique and awesome. My best concerts were Genesis on thet Trick of the Tail tour at the Hammersmith Odeon back in the Supper's Ready days and Led Zep at Knebworth which was also some time ago now. The Genesis concert was memorable because it was Phil Collins first time as front man (Bill Bruford on drums) and the band were proving they could perform without Gabriel. The Zep concert - I don't need to say why that was an event. Glad I was there.
  20. jay-z

jay-z Guest

Linkin Park concert in Kuala Lumpur, October 15, 2003. they were superb. too bad that time I wasn't an LPU member yet, or else I would get a nearer standing to the stage!