Best PC ??

Discussion in 'Computers' started by ruth24, Apr 27, 2004.

1. ruth24

ruth24 New Member

I am looking to purchase a new PC any ideas budget an issue?
  2. ruth24

ruth24 New Member

No HP or Fujitsu
  3. Grayson

Grayson New Member

Why don't you visit Dell's website (www.dell.com)?

Dell offers good selections on budget PCs that you're looking for and here's the link below:
    http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/advertised_dimen5?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

But if you want a good-performance PC, then check out Dell's 8300 below:
    http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=19&kc=6V524&l=en&oc=D83SO&s=dhs

(EDIT:) By the way, you can click in the "Edit" link next to "Report" instead of having to make a new post saying "No HP or Fujitsu" below your post that you made. I'm just trying to make a suggestion to you and editing your post instead of adding your new post can help keep clutterness to a minimum in this thread.
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2004
  4. cosmos630

cosmos630 New Member

I think buy respective softwares and build the computer yourself is the best(or ask someone you know to do it for you) since the quality will be better
  5. johnrowley

johnrowley Member

I build all my own now since the first one we bought 6 years ago. Basically as I do not play state of the art games etc do not need high end stuff. Use it for music on Win 98 (I don't get on with XP) so use a couple of big hard drives 512mb of memory upgrade to Pentium 4 or equivalent and a 64mb graphics and SB Audigy or Live, works well. Use Cubase VST.
  6. gnets99

gnets99 New Member

I recently purchased a Dell and am absolutely impressed with. I just wish there were a way to get one from a manufacturer without all the useless software they put on it!
  7. aron89

aron89 New Member

Ugghh I know. I have some thing called microsoft money and I never use it. I'm only 15 and I don't need to be worrying about managing my money. I like my dell 8300. It's fast and has tons of hard drive space.
  8. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

You should build your own, that way you get exactally the computer you're wanting. If you don't know anything about building computers call a knowledgable buddy, or look on the Internet.