Biggie Smalls, Nas, Tupac or DRE. (Vote here)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mr Righteous, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Mr Righteous

Mr Righteous New Member

Biggie Smalls, Nas, Tupac or Jay Z. (Vote here)

Who do you guys think is the real king of rap. I think the race is between tupac and biggie none of the others come close. If it came down to it would have to tupac for the reality he spoke.:cool:
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2003
  2. Mr.Magic05

Mr.Magic05 New Member

i think they are all powerful forces and some of the best ever. but the greatest MC of all time is Rakim Allah. He paved the way lyrically and on topics. 1
  3. xj911

xj911 We Todd ED Staff Member Moderator

2pac was king. I didn't agree with alot of what he did, but his music was the best.
  4. ChryslerRyda

ChryslerRyda New Member

I think Biggie was good on the way he FLOWS but 2pac great for what he had to say. ex "Even though you were a crackfeen, Mama, You were always a black queen, Mama"
  5. badman593

badman593 New Member

1. 2pac
    2. Dre
    3. Biggie
    4. Nas
  6. chaos1906

chaos1906 New Member

tis tru what you guys are saying 2pac-biggie- jay-z not (dre) then nas. Rakim for sure but dont forget bout big daddy kane
  7. johnsiy

johnsiy New Member

Grand Master Flash and the Furious 5
  8. johnsiy

johnsiy New Member

just playen... ol skool; Rakim was supreme. The 90's 2pac was king. 2000, i'd say Nas gots everybody beat lyrically, but jay-z rules the "hip pop" scene, and Dr Dre is the producing king. B.I.G. had dope as lyrics and songs on his first album, but puffy had too much influence on his second.
  9. BbY pSyKoT!k

BbY pSyKoT!k New Member

2pac. hands down. but they're all different and can't really be compared, biggie had a tightass flow, dr. dre is a bomb producer, nas is tight too but he's on a lower level hes in love with 2pac lol. and as for jayz....he can kiss my ass for jackin pac! now hes even jackin biggie. ok ok ill stop bitchin now lolz. R.I.P. pac
  10. johnsiy

johnsiy New Member

bby's right though, i think jayz likes to bite off peoples lyrics and songs. but i've seein a bunch of emcee's all showing they love to pac lately. it's wack, cuz when he first died, nobody said nuthin' in regards of him... 'cept a few cats from oakland and the westcoast artists. Everybody seems to try and be like pac... hehe.
  11. Jus wonderin

Jus wonderin New Member

Tupac forever!!!!!
    Lyrically and vocally!!! Ive quite taken to nas tho even tho pac used to diss im for bitin his style.
    Dre's ability to rap is limited but hes da best producer goin,
    Ow cum no1 mentioned eminem?! hes da best lyricist at the mo