body piercing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Black_Knight, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Black_Knight

Black_Knight New Member

Hi im new to this forum and i just wanted to take this opertunity to say hello to you all and to introduce myself.
    i am very interested in piercings and have trained to become a qualified piercer.
    just thought id find out if there were any other piercing fans on this forum.

So let me know if u have any piercing related questions or worried and i will do my best to answer your questions and give you the best advice i can.

P.S. if your thinking of getting pierced but arent sure, then my advice to you would be to go for it. belive me it becomes an addiction after a few.

::Black_Knight::
  2. voice of god

voice of god Prodigal Pyjamas Pervert Staff Member Super Mod

Is it true that a member of the Royal Family has a piercing? I think it was Albert.... :lmao:

BTW welcome to the boards, I think there was a thread about body piercing a while back, theres a few piercees here i think..
  3. MarkB

MarkB New Member

I used to have my ear pierced but i got bored of it and let it fill in,Iv been thinking of getting it doen again tho!
  4. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Errr... my ears were once pierced, but poorly done.... I let them grow together when I was in college... I understand that you cannot pierce the same spot again but have to o at least 1/4 inch (lil over half a centimeter) away.....??? Its kept me from having them repierced
  5. MarkB

MarkB New Member

My sis got them done when she was young and they got all infected! Wasnt nice!

But i used to have the bottom pierced and im thinking of gettin the top done, OR my eye brow!
  6. Twinamato

Twinamato I fell from Heaven

HAHA :laugh: Prince Albert!!!

I have my belly button pierced (and that one was enough pain for me!!!) no more piercings!!
  7. johnnyrules

johnnyrules New Member

my mate had there stomach pierced n it reli hurt and got infected, she loves it now thats its better :D
  8. lllsamIamlll

lllsamIamlll New Member

i pierced my upper ear lobe the other day.