Bouycott Evanesence!

Discussion in 'Artists/Band Discussion' started by Judge, Jun 16, 2003.

1. whats up

whats up New Member

howdy all, so whats the deal with it all i can listen to them but wont buy there cd so im in between but i did here going under done acoustically and thought it was the way they should do most of there stuff as an alternative and that way they get most of the market out there to buy the cd . if they did bring out an acoustic albulm i would buy it and i dont buy cds unless it is really good. nyway keep rocking all
  2. Megakurth

Megakurth New Member

damn man.... get a life... if you can do better than them :p
  3. bobinson

bobinson New Member

evanscence is definetely manufactured mtv, right up there with avril lavigne, but that doesn't mean the music is bad. i'm not on either side, just stating the facts.

just cos someone is popular (even if that popularity is manipulated by over saturated air play) doesn't mean they are bad.
  4. mukino_kunek

mukino_kunek New Member

Oh yay. Way to diss Evanescence.

Too bad they're my favourite band.

They EARNED that #1 spot with Bring Me To Life. They've earned everything they've gotten. Amy Lee could never fake any of that, have you even SEEN any of their concerts?? Singing like that puts real strain on her voice.

But hey, it's your bad taste. Not mine.
  5. crystalrose

crystalrose New Member

As sandypants pointed out, pal... you can't spell, anyway; it's "boycott". Yeah, I'm gonna add my comment that Evanescence is my favorite band and Amy has an awesome voice. Whoo, Evanescence rocks! *clings to piano* I want Ben back in the band *sobs* it won't be the same
  6. butterfly_ts

butterfly_ts New Member

..yea maybe u shuld use ur time to try to make a cd better then theirs, instead of complaining when ur a worthless peice of waste :-D
  7. Huevoos

Huevoos The sin of your beloved

I'll tell you, have you ever heard of the doom metal, that is music, i mean what the **** is evane**** and the new metal???that noice can't be named metal, well returning to the point the doom metal can pull off a beautiful sound with a female vocalist, cool guitar riffs, and the incorporation of the piano all of this better than evane**** ( well a monkey could make it better but…) have you ever heard about Tristania??? Theatre of tragedy??? from the gathering at least??? I don't think so, maybe the gathering, cause evane**** are like the ****ty sons
    [​IMG]
  8. glazedfaith

glazedfaith New Member

?!

This group is great. I guess this proves that stupid people still exist and are, in fact, still running rampant.
  9. redonkulus4

redonkulus4 New Member

i dont know about them being fake cause she can def sing, unless this is a milli vanilli thing, ( which i highly doubt). my immortal is a beautiful song, but lets be honest every band that comes out nowadays has no shelf life.

aslong as teenagers cant think for themselves and have allowance money, this music will reign supreme. fortuantely i'm old enough to have taste and a good sense of music. =0)
  10. Flame

Flame New Member

I totally have to agree with this post!! Amy's voice is so awesome!! I'm in a rockband, playing keyboard, and I know how hard it is to find a song that the band can play, that sounds good and has a piano part i it which doesnt effect the style of music! I have to hand it to Evanescence, I dont care what anyone else says but they rock!!
  11. Huevoos

Father Forgive them, they don't know what are saying; E V A N E **** S U U U U U U U C K S. That's all
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2004
  12. Optical

Optical New Member

They are pretty good man.
  13. Huevoos

come on man, they try to be metal, they even tried to copy the gathering's style, if you can download nightmare birds from the gathering, they are good
  14. bunniboo

bunniboo New Member

Again, I LOVE EVANESCENCE ^___^ I don't think people should accuse them of being fake, I mean, what evidence do they have to back that up with anyway? Amy writes her own great lyrics, sings it powerfully, and plays an instrument [piano] well in her band. How many female artists do that these days?
  15. jay-z

jay-z Guest

dude, you spelt "Bouycott" wrongly, it supposed to b "Boycott".

16. apollo

apollo New Member

i LOVE evanescence!!!!!!! Okay? I listen to them everyday!

oh, and for the record, i listen to linkin park too, so how you feel, mister JUDGE?
  17. Huevoos

I'm not judge, but I think you're an a****** for listening that s ***

From vbrio: please try to refrain from using inappropriate language. and let's respect each other's opinion
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2004
  18. fra_chel

fra_chel New Member

I totally disagree.. I love Amy and I love their songs!!
  19. vbrio

vbrio Lavander Lassie Staff Member Moderator

guys...guys... calm down okay...

we are just expressing our thoughts and feelings about a certain band/group. let's try to be rational and not emotional.

i believe everyone has the right to express their feelings and opinions. we cannot judge people nor are we required to convert them to our beliefs...

let's learn to respect each other, okay..;)
  20. Huevoos

all right, i guess i just warmed up cuz they trying to bewhat they can't and everyone says that is metal and i just recomend that if liked evane…scence try to download something from the gathering,