Britney Spears...

Discussion in 'Artists/Band Discussion' started by glitter_babe, Dec 1, 2004.

1. glitter_babe

glitter_babe New Member

What do you all think about britney marrying kevin federline??? and also what do you think about her new hits; outrageous and my prerogative???

View your thoughts and opinions here....
  2. sss

sss New Member

like always... britney do a 'weird' things --> marrying kevin, etc. and her music video just like always ----> sexy and b*tchy.....
  3. nemesis2181

nemesis2181 New Member

outrageous and my prerogative is ok,i think it will be on chart list for long time
    and about marrying kevin federline i hoppe they will be togrther longer than like 6 months:cool:
  4. glitter_babe

glitter_babe New Member

i've heard that their marraige may already be on the rocks......
  5. kim_eh

kim_eh Gratified

Rumours are rumours. Personally, I think she will be happily married for a while (and even if she isn't happy, she'll stay married, it would hurt her image too much to get another divorce).
    Personally, I love Outrageous. I think it's a cool song, but My Perogative isn't quite my thing. Cool song, stupid video. I saw too much of Britney in Everytime, I didn't need to see more.
  6. rolopup

rolopup New Member

i think she married kevin for the publicity yeah she may love him but i don't think that's y they got married. i haven't heard outrageous yet but my perogative is okay i guess.
  7. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

:laugh: yeah isn't that the truth... :eek:
  8. kim_eh

kim_eh Gratified

Thank you! I'm glad someone shares my opinion! :D
    Anyway, I still think that there were better songs on the album then Everytime. Like, Touch of My Hand would have been an awesome hit.
  9. ~*Diva_Angel

~*Diva_Angel New Member

Well i'm not too wild about Outrageous being a single, i would've prefered "Breathe On Me" or "Boom Boom"

Regarding her marriage....If she's truly happy then i'm happy for her. It's not anyone else's business to comment on her personal issues. But yeah even with all the crazy stuff she's been up to, i still like her.
  10. Evil_Zerg

Evil_Zerg New Member

Hmmm i have to say shes a little Slutty and cant sing.... I heard her newer songs and damn like yeah *****. :lol:
  11. kim_eh

kim_eh Gratified

Ya... Breathe On Me would have been a lot better. Very catchy that song is...