Cakewalk

Discussion in 'Digital Audio & Recording' started by VenagE, Sep 27, 2003.

1. VenagE

VenagE All that Jelly , No ToasT

OK download cakewalk , got everything i needed to start the engine ...

this prog sucks , everybody talking about it like it's the best out there , stayed like 2 hours on it trying to figure out simple things that i already know how to in Cool Edit Pro2 ...

I had NO SOUND at first , prog wasn't reading midis nore wavs , i mean talk about cheap prog , or bad luck i don't know !!

I'll stick with Cool Edit Pro 2 , until someone explains to me how i can actually save files as midis and wav that are recognised by EasyGPRS , so that i can finally download em into ma phone ...

peace ...
  2. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Erk! sorry you're having a bad experience - it SOUNDS like you have the sound thing figured out.... is it HOW you save? Cakewalk automatically saves to its own file format, you have to tell it to save as MIDI. (I know nothing about easyGPRS)
  3. VenagE

VenagE All that Jelly , No ToasT

i couldn't even get a midi/wav or ringonte to work , no sound no nothing came out it's like complete silence , and when it detected my sound card configuration , it was successfull , so i know it has to be in the prog somewhere ... :confused2

i'm still having issues with Cool Edit Pro 2 and saving files into wav/midi or ringtones compatible extension .... until further a due , suggestions are welcome :) thanks

peace