Can someone sequence a song for me? please/

Discussion in 'General Sequencing' started by Umbrella Inc, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Umbrella Inc

Umbrella Inc New Member

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!! OMG ur a genius!!! =P
  2. imagi

imagi New Member

can i have a look at other works from this guy ? is anyone got sum more like this?
  3. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

4. Umbrella Inc

Umbrella Inc New Member

thx you soo muchhhhh =) hey you know when i print out the score sheet ? ( i have a cakewalk) it shows the title of the song and copyrighted by Mark O. is that the original author of this song??
  5. ZelRiptha

(Nah, that's me. It's in all my sequences. I don't know who the original author is as the only thing in the MP3 was Dir en Grey... hmm, did a little googling... Here's a site. Could be them? I don't speak Japanese...)

Anyway, glad you like the sequence. ;)

(Digging a bit, I think this piece may be the last piece in Dir En Grey's album, Kisou. I could be wrong though. HTH. :) )
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2004
  6. Umbrella Inc

Umbrella Inc New Member

I think it is.... i remember my friend showin pix of them and they all dressed like girls >_< they r like the japanese punkers? lol but only they dress like girls. but i might be wrong thou because i dotn read japanese either. o well lol as long as i have the sequence =P thanks again mark! i appreciated!
  7. ital_gino25

ital_gino25 New Member

yo zelriptha man u r da man

outta curiousity can u plz tell me how u make all of these? i mean umbrella.mp3 sounds exactly the same as umbrella.mid
  8. ZelRiptha

Thanks, Gino. All it takes is good ears and a lot of time. (Well, and a decent sequencing program.) :)

(BTW, this sequence was one of the easier ones - it took about, say, 4-6 hours? Not too hard.)
  9. Nah!

Nah! New Member

How much is a decent amount to pay a sequencer to sequence a song for you? :confused2