Cant See The Links To Earn MB's...

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by fr3nCh_Qt, Jul 29, 2004.

1. fr3nCh_Qt

fr3nCh_Qt New Member

Hey.. could any1 help me out.. when i go to the threads where it has the links to earn mbs.. i cant see the links.. i can see the titles but not the links... Is there a way for me to change this or to fix it???

Thanx..
  2. vbrio

vbrio Lavander Lassie Staff Member Moderator

as i have said in previous posts go to the very first post of the thread with the links. (post count is number 1) then hover your mouse over the text in the post , you will see that the links will change color and have an underline. click the word/s.
  3. Strangehold

Strangehold New Member

that happend to me the first time but i just got off and then back on and i could see them....well i could see them before but i couldnt click on them.

ryankoy
  4. fr3nCh_Qt

fr3nCh_Qt New Member

iv tried what vbrio said but still doesnt work.. is there something blocking me from seeing them.. i dont understand why it isnt showing...
    iv tried several times.. who knowz....
  5. CyberCat

CyberCat Active Member

Try here this thread: How to make $2100 midi cash dollars a week

It could be just your browser, try using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. If you already are than check your security settings.
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2004
  6. vbrio

vbrio Lavander Lassie Staff Member Moderator

check your computer settings...your security settings may be blocking the links from being shown