"Christmas Shoes" by Bob Carlisle - $1000 MB Cash Offered for this mid

Discussion in 'Requests' started by S_R_20, Nov 26, 2003.

1. S_R_20

S_R_20 Midi-hunting Super Freak

$1000 MB Cash Offered for this mid

This is going to be a hard song to find so I am making it worth the while if someone has it or finds it. The song is "Christmas Shoes" by Bob Carlisle. No ringtones please. I want the full midi version with lyrics. It does not have to be karoake but I want the file so I can atleast sing the words to it. Anyone has it or makes it this is worth $1000 MB Cash to you. Happy hunting and thanks to all. :thumbsup:
  2. S_R_20

"Christmas Shoes" by Bob Carlisle - $1000 MB

Anyone having any luck with this request? Am hoping someone can find or create this wonderful song. :cool:
  3. ARWENEVENSTA

ARWENEVENSTA New Member

ill try to find it but its hard to midis. I love that song i cry everytme i hear it. did anyone see the movie? I missed it. :( god luc in your earch hav a merr christma. JESUS IS THE REASOn OR THE SEASON!!
  4. S_R_20

"Christmas Shoes" by Bob Carlisle - $1000 MB

Thanks for volunteering to help ARWENEVENSTA. Anyone else had anyluck with this midi? :thumbsup:
  5. S_R_20

Just checking to see if anyone has found this or made it? Am still offering the MB Cash reward as well if you do find it or make it. Thx. :thumbsup:
  6. S_R_20

Seeing it is almost now christmas I thought I would ask one last time if anyone has this midi. Or if anyone knows where to find it. I also am now offering 2500 MB Cash reward for this midi. Up from 1000 Mb cash. Thanks to anyone who can help. :thumbsup:
  7. emmyband

emmyband New Member

don't worry guys i'm doing now the midi files.maybe next week i'll post it.