Colin James Midi

Discussion in 'Requests' started by rjpguitar, Apr 7, 2003.

1. rjpguitar

rjpguitar New Member

Anyone seen any Colin James Midi anywhere?

I can't find his stuff anywhere.
  2. Caperkidd

Caperkidd New Member

I did see Keep On Loving Me Baby midi on a paid site 2 months ago, I was looking too. I'm in the process of writing it out, I'm about half done, but it's one of those dozen works in progress, could be another 6 months.
  3. Aussiematey

Aussiematey New Member

Colin James Midi's

I have made up a couple of his midis. they were part of my first attempts at midi, so they're not great. Just basic Bass and Drums. The midifiles I have are "Deep in the bottom" & "Voodoo thing". These songs were off his first album that ever came out in Australia. He did have a promo Tape with about 5 songs off the album too.

Let me know if you want a copy of them. Just remember, they are basic Drums and bass with some organ on "Deep in the Bottom"and I think there is some Brass on "Voodoo thing"
    Myrogramming has gotten better over the years.
    regards Aussiematey
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  4. moodtherapy

moodtherapy Member

I have a couple

I have a couple to share if someone can tell me how to post them here. they wont seem to upload properly. Mike
  5. Aussiematey

Aussiematey New Member

I know that Tune1000 did a midifile of one of Colins songs. I believe it was "Just Came Back" It was on the "Songs of the 90's Vol 2" disc. Very good midi.
    Im not sure how to upload any files here. I'd be interested to know as well so that I can share the ones I have of Colin James.
  6. Aussiematey

Aussiematey New Member

Hey Moodtherapy, which midi's of Colins did you have?
    I just went back to the FAQ's about uploading. This is what it said:

(To attach a file you can either click the button of the post you are responding to, or click the button at the bottom right of the thread.

Fill in the body of the message then click the "manage attachments" button from the "additional actions" section below. Use the browse button to find the file(s) on your computer then hit the "upload" button. Once uploaded you can close the window and submit your post.

Please be certain that your attachment is appropriate, and take the time to learn about IMG tags.)
  7. Caperkidd

Caperkidd New Member

Apparently there is a new song he came out with Spring '10 featuring another performer I forgot the name, I checked his website, googled, you tube, can't find any samples off his new album. Anyone know which one it is?
  8. Aussiematey

Aussiematey New Member

Yeah his new album is available 6th Oct. "Rooftops and Satillites"
  9. duccom

duccom New Member

10. rhmusic

rhmusic New Member

do you share midis?
  11. rhmusic

rhmusic New Member

hey aussiematey, do you share midis?
  12. Aussiematey

Aussiematey New Member

Gday RHmusic, what did you have in mind?
  13. moodtherapy

moodtherapy Member

files I have

I have chicks and cars and cadillac baby if i can figure out how to post i would.
  14. Aussiematey

Aussiematey New Member

Hi Moodtherapy.
    If you still have problems, id love to get a copy of them. You might have to send them via emails direct to whoever is after them. I have a very basic "voodoo thing" and "deep in the bottom" from his first album. I also have "Just Came Back". I'd love to do a swap.

I just copied this from the midibuddy board for attaching files. I had trouble too and still havent succeeded in attaching them:
    (To attach a file you can either click the button of the post you are responding to, or click the button at the bottom right of the thread.

Fill in the body of the message then click the "manage attachments" button from the "additional actions" section below. Use the browse button to find the file(s) on your computer then hit the "upload" button. Once uploaded you can close the window and submit your post.

Please be certain that your attachment is appropriate, and take the time to learn about IMG tags.)
  15. Aussiematey

Aussiematey New Member

Hi Moodtherapy. I also programmed up "Give it Up" Not sure which album this was from. I think it was "Sudden Stop. "Just Came Back" was also from that album.
  16. rhmusic

rhmusic New Member

Hi Aussiemately;
    Sorry I was so long getting back to you. I am looking for blue rodeo or rankin family midis.

rhmusic
  17. Aussiematey

Aussiematey New Member

Hi RH Music, I don' have any midis for Blue rodeo or rankin family. Sorry Mate