Composer software

Discussion in 'Sequencing Software' started by angel_26, Sep 11, 2003.

1. angel_26

angel_26 New Member

Hey,

Its been a while since I've come here, and I'm not really sure if this is the right place to ask for this. So just let me know if I'm posting in the wrong place, and I'll change it.

I've noticed that a lot of people are asking for Delta Goodrem's sheet music. Well, I've got the original sheet music for these songs:

Born to Try
    Lost Without You
    Innocent Eyes
    Not Me, Not I
    In My Own Time
    Predictable
    Will You Fall For Me.

The only problem is my scanner broke, so I can't scan them into my computer. I managed to get scanned copies of the first three, but not the others. So if anyone wants them I'll have to transcribe them from the originals and turn them into MIDI's. At the moment I've been using Noteworthy Composer, but it's not very good, because there is hardly any room and everything looks really bunched up, and when I save anything into MIDI format the sheet music changes.

So I was wondering if anyone knows where to download a really good composer that lets you save and print.

Thanks.
  2. rosse

rosse New Member

it is not that hard
  3. jagdx00

jagdx00 New Member

I have always used NoteWorthy Composer, and it is great!... Of course you have to get it registered before you can print... anyway, if you would venture any crack.... But believe me, the software is great and the playback is also cool! Feel free to judge what I've said!

;)
  4. angel_26

angel_26 New Member

You can print with Noteworthy composer without regestering. The only difference is that it will print out an order form with every print job.

Anyways, Noteworthy Composer is okay, but I just don't like the way everything looks all bunched up. Like, when you put in pedal marks or dynamics, if there are notes there they cover it so you can't see them.
  5. 7thronin

7thronin New Member

Coding workshop ringtone convertor.
  6. johnrowley

johnrowley Member

I use the opus lite Amadeus notation software. I think it is now distributed by Finale. You can input by keyboard or one note at a time on the mouse. Plays back in real time and you can export as midi.
  7. adrianfpd

adrianfpd New Member

try abcMus, very good, but not free...
    it's a .mus notation program