Country Music

Discussion in 'Karaoke Files' started by Jack, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Jack

Jack New Member

:mad:

I put this post to hopefully find some other people with taste.

Oh well Country Music is one of the only places you know what kind of people sing it. Straight on the level, usually we like our beer cold and our women warm.

Some Wierd stuff going on the radio and on CD s are not worth listening to like some of the other crap, What you can't undersatnd from all the yelling, generally you don't want to hear.

Although there are some really good bands out there that can actually play and sing these bands are quite limited and really hard to find.

I do like good music but I then I guess I am one of the few.

So in futher do not reply to this thread unless you have something good to say, other than just building up your posts

:assskake:
  2. belle

belle New Member

i replied earlier to your post on country music and i think i answered a bit too quickly.

Would you regard Ryan Adams, Steve Earle, Johnny Cash as true country music?

If so, i would say that Ryan Adams in my very humble opinion, is one of the best songwriters of this generation.

Just hoping to amend my earlier post.
  3. got_mischa

got_mischa New Member

country music still suxx:D
  4. les_ochin

les_ochin New Member

hey jack if your out there i love old and new country because i play
    pedal steel and and thats how i learned to play one by listening to audio/
    then finding the midis on the net .yes i'm willing to exchange midis with you.
    just email me . i have lot's but there is stuff i'm still chasing. and you might just have what i'm lookin for . i got old and new midis and just about anythink.
    but tell me what you want. les_ochin@yahoo.com.au and send your email to.