country tunes

Discussion in 'Requests' started by davidk, Aug 10, 2004.

1. davidk

davidk New Member

In particular, I'm looking for a song by "big and rich" called "spare a horse, ride a cowboy" and also by Keith Urban: You'll think of me....

If someone tells me they're already hittrax tunes I'm gonna have to rend my hair and gnash my teeth :hit:
  2. dagan_haddad

dagan_haddad Member

They're already hittrax tunes . . .kidding
    "Freakin' in Falcon Lake"
  3. pikturtkr151617

pikturtkr151617 New Member

its save a horse, ride a cowboy btw....

id like to have this one as well
  4. phoenix

phoenix New Member

here ya go.

Attached Files:

5. Caperkidd

Caperkidd New Member

Eddie Rabbitt - Driving My Life (Away)

I figured it's time for me to upload songs of my own here, or stuff I had a really hard time finding. You won't hear the melody, rhythm guitar, or some solos, it's either muted or deleted. The Dierks Bently tunes I wrote up using Finale, and Cakewalk Sonar. Neither program could I make the steel guitar pitch bends sound the way I wanted to, and I didn't add the banjo parts throughout cause I don't know the finger patterns. Feel free to fix them and readd them. Don't forget to change the file extensions from .txt to .mid

Attached Files:

6. Caperkidd

Caperkidd New Member

Country Tunes - Electric

Here's some country songs I had a hard time finding for electric guitar. I'll also be adding some rock and east coast/celtic tunes. Most solos and rhythm parts deleted or muted for my midis. Remember to rename the files from .txt to .mid as this site no longer allows uploading of .mid extensions. Go figure.

Attached Files:

7. Caperkidd

Caperkidd New Member

Country Songs - Electric

Here's the last I had trouble finding for Country Songs on the Electric, again with some solos and deleted and rhythm parts Don't forget to change the extension from .txt to .mid

Attached Files: