do I have to pay actual money to download songs?

Discussion in 'Web Sites' started by Ilikecannedbeef, Sep 13, 2002.

1. Ilikecannedbeef

Ilikecannedbeef New Member

does the amount of times we post and the cash we get for it mean we can download songs and the "cash" we have to pay is just deducted from the post count? or is it actual cash we're dealing with....
  2. Ralph'e'

Ralph'e' www.ralphe.tk

good question..
  3. Dark Wolf

Dark Wolf Junkpost Stalker

Actually that is a good question and the way i see it is no i do not reconize any of the downloadable stuff as taken of from the MB cash i mean if it did wount most people be broke in the MB part? most members dl most anything from the site if they do not have it just to have it that is called a " midi kleptomanic " but in any case as i can tell it does not take any MB to download any files.

If i am wrong i hope a Mod would actually read this reply and add the correct awnser but im pretty sure im correct.
  4. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

Yep, you got it wordmaster (haha, j/k) However, I would like the system to deduct mb $ from a users total when they download a attached file. This would encourage new posting from new members. :thumbsup:

The HitTrax professional files are completely different, and they require real money. That system is completely seperate from the message board system.
  5. jammo1

jammo1 New Member

i dont know

hello
    i dont know wat is going on
    im posting messages to people to see what hapens

if u wanna chat find me
    if you dont dont find me
    im rambling i know
    ok cya

the fitz:assskake:
  6. Dark Wolf

Actually Tpearl ( and at least i spelled your name right lol ) if the board was set up to take away Mb cast per download won't that upset some people ? I know its to make the board more popular and influence more members to post more that is the good thing but then again on the downside their maybe more junk post then their has been. Or possiably no more members will like that rule and might not join or might look else where for their midi files that they might need/want.

But that is just a comment but i mean its your call, either way i think most of us regulars will be staying on the board.
  7. Ralph'e'

Ralph'e' www.ralphe.tk

I would only agree to this if it costs like maybe only 1MB and not a MBuck more!.. Many people ARE broke enuff already..
  8. Dark Wolf

expecially you Frog. lol

that is what happens when you spend 2k on a name glow.
  9. Ralph'e'

Ralph'e' www.ralphe.tk

lol... shh
  10. jammo1

jammo1 New Member

midis

hi ive got a large collection of midis all with lyrics
    lemme know if theres something ure after ill see if ive got
  11. Gandalf

Gandalf MIDI Sorcerer

Thanks for the offer Jammo, but actually, not likely that anyone will take you up.

If you really want to help out, just browse the requests and post fill them when you can. That would be really useful.

Cheers!
  12. Dark Wolf

Actually i agree with what Gandalf just spoke. That is the best way to get more inquanted with the board and the different threads is to find someone who needs something and if you have it then send it to them. It does say a lot of work on Mods and people who have been filling request for so long just as Gandalf spoke.
  13. greenfee8

greenfee8 New Member

Nobody really explained what is the money count for, and how it does get increase/decrease.
    I also thought upload=increase, download=decrease regardless of the number od posts. But then I saw people with half posts and more money.
  14. Dark Wolf

well money does increase or decrease

basically every post you post you gain $5 and if you start a thread you get $10 , and then i think you get $5 for everyone who postes within the board if im correct.

That is the way for the money increase but for it to decrease is if you junk post and a Mod does not like that they take some of you post away if they think it has nothing to do with anything like just a " :) " or just a " lol " they mod that stuff and they keep that under track

the Mb money can be use within the Feature Store under the Boards part over on the side bar.

If im correct i hope a mod tells me because that is pretty much what i think it is.:thumbsup:
  15. Tara22

Tara22 New Member

Thank you so much!
    cause I couldn't figure out the whole money thing!!
    very helpful stuff!:)
  16. Dark Wolf

Yep its pretty easy to figure out once you actually know what it means, i mean when i started i didnt know what it ment and i didnt know anything about it and then BAMB i found out and then i knew every since.
  17. sweetmatt9

sweetmatt9 New Member

i was wondering the same thing
  18. xtremidi

xtremidi New Member

Well I just joined here today and I was pretty confused about the whole thing until I read this thread. Thanks for clearing that little problem up. Now if I could just ask you where can I see a list of those little pictures or "emoticons". When I was a member of the Brian lumley message board they used the same types but there seems to be a lot more here. (Hope this is not too irrelevant). Another question is what is the relationship between the posts and posts per day. There doesn't appear to be a straightforward one as far as I can see.