Do u think David Beckham is overrated??

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zheng, Jan 2, 2004.

1. zheng

zheng New Member

I think he is a great player...
  2. tebeli

tebeli New Member

Definately overatted. I honestly can't see what is so special about him. Ok, he has a decent free kick but thats about it. And for all the good ones there are alot of duds. His corner kicks........half of them hit the first defender. Call me blind, call me stupid, call me whatever you like, but i just can't stand him. Thats my opinion anyways.
  3. Stath

Stath New Member

I have always respected David Beckham, I may have never liked Manchester United, and I never ever will. The amount of money they sold him for was a bargin, the best 25 million real will ever spend.
    When I go to Euro 2004 in the summer, I hope that, Beckham is in form because if he is, England stand the best chance ever in the last 40 odd years to actually win a major championship !
  4. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Beckham is class, no argument. When he puts on that England jersey there's no one more comitted to the cause. I'm not a Man U support either but I recognise class players.
  5. vinsanity

vinsanity $¢®ëWëзµÞ

i saw this one special and they said that scientists have actually studied and conducted research on how beckham "bends it"... thats just crazy:jawdrop:

speaking of class, the guy bought his wife a beemer that can take a blast from a bazooka!!!! u cant hate on that :laugh2:

(you can tell i have no business in this thread):laugh:
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2004
  6. jeo

jeo New Member

Who cares as long as he is handsome.....do you see zidane or ronaldo on the news always? They are even more establish than beckham if not for the bald head and buck teeth:p