Does anyone do request anymore

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lili03, Apr 21, 2005.

1. lili03

lili03 New Member

I just joined and I posted a request but I notice there wasn't much activity. I was so excited to find this site but I'm worried I won't get help.....If you can help please let me know.
  2. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

Hmnn... could be because it's not available and these things take some time sometimes... I haven't been doing much sequencing myself lately... ot it could be that we just updated our software and it's still being updated, or maybe it's just that the weather is getting nicer in North America and all the kiddies are outa' school... :p I'll look into it though...
  3. G-man

Oh I remember your request... I edited your post so it would be more noticeable to passers by... put the name and artist in the title for you so that should help you now... I was searching for that one myself... give us some time to see what we can do okay? Like I said... these things can take awhile sometimes...
  4. lili03

lili03 New Member

Thanks for the info

Sorry if I stepped on toes....I just wondered cause I on some request things I've been to they post that they are aware just so you know that you are not being over looked. I'm just antsy with planning my wedding and I have really want that song to be sung. I do understand it takes time....I was just worried.
  5. G-man

Oh, you want it for a wedding! Well that's understandable, certainly.
    I don't feel you were stepping on anybody's toes by any means... you just wanted to know what to expect... nothing wrong with that. :)