Does Odim Mattes *Really* Contribute To RMMG?

Discussion in 'rec.music.guitar' started by JHT, Aug 28, 2003.

1. JHT

JHT Guest

ryanm <ryanm@fatchicksinpartyhats.com> wrote:

>Odin is also the only one to post a legitimate on-topic post in the past

week or so, but it quickly degenerated into an argument between Polfus
    and... aww what difference does it make, it turned into a Polfus thread.>

You seem to have some serious blinders on, Ryan.

All this from your fat brother that even you call an "asshole", Odin Mattes.

Do these count as "legitimate on-topic post"?

>You want us to ignore you?And you are one of the insane ones, apparently.You almost got it right. I got nothing *but* that little

half-assed bitch you call a sister. But I'm working on your mom.Not yet, but like I said, your mom is next.Nice "Dr. Laura Advise"
    content. Why are you always obsessing over me and responding to all of Atlas' posts?No, that's "Polfus", not Jason.Check out the
    seller's past auctions. A couple of months ago the seller bought a Mesa SRR *combo* (with cab and speaker) on ebay for $361. But
    now he's trying to sell a head only version of the same amp for $495 (the same price that Polfus wanted for his head). It looks
    like the seller is selling that head for a friend, a friend in NY, a friend who wants way too much for it. I hear you, but Jason's
    amp has leather corners (at least that's what it looks like from the pics he posted) and that one has the older style metal
    corners. It's an amazing coincidence that anyone else ever went to the trouble to put that amp in a head (why not just use the
    speaker out and
    disconnect the internal speaker) and an even bigger coincidence that the seller is in NYC. Even more of a coincidence is that the
    guy is asking the same for that amp as Jason was asking for his amp. All that said, I still don't know that it's Jason's amp
    because of the corners being different. But it's a pretty eerie set of coincidences. Jason, you were doing so well for the past
    couple of weeks.
    And now "Polfus" is back. You know, everyone on RMMG seems more than willing to give you chance after chance, even to the point
    that we all tread lightly around you when you're acting civil hoping to put you at ease and let you settle into a somewhat "normal"
    existence here. But you just can't seem to stop being "Polfus". That's OK with me if that's OK with you, just don't freak out
    when people treat you like "Polfus".PS - whatever meds you took a couple of weeks ago that made you seem "normal" seemed to be
    working, why don't you try them again?Nice try but that insult was played out years ago. Don't you have anything original? I hate
    to be the one to break it to you son, but you'll never fit in with the cool kids anywhere.Yes, yes...let's get on with something
    witty now. Is that the best you got, son? Besides, I haven't banged a street whore since your sister, and that was a long time
    ago. Let's not dwell on the past, let's look to the future and see if you can come up with an original insult. Pop a pill and get
    back to me. He's off his meds (again) and it's obvious as ever. It's really quite sad that he won't stay on the meds a bit longer
    because he's almost normal when he's medicated. I wonder if he still works as a nurse or if the mental illness has ended that
    career?......then I should stop dating your sister? It tells me that a certain sock puppet stopped taking your meds. Are you saying
    that a featherweight Japanese aluminum tailpiece might weaken the tone?If you will look at who made that post it was not me. It
    was Jason Hamilton Taylor, aka Polfus, aka Nobody, aka Tim Asher, aka Stratolux, aka Subrock, aka etc... Jason/Polfus is RMMG's
    resident kook and seems to have stopped taking his meds again recently. Please ignore his ramblings and accept my apologies on
    behalf of the sane folks on RMMG if his pollution has spilled over into another newsgroup. We can't seem to make him go away and
    we can't seem to make him settle down and act human. No harm done, when I saw that the original post was crossposted and that
    Polfus had posted some BS and signed my name to it I figured someone would misunderstand. So did Polfus, which is why he did it.
    I guess our little kook has been cheating on us and posting to other groups. I read AGA and have seen his spreading his
    knowledge of amps over there now that I think about it. This thread just took a turn into gaydom. Sorry, my gaydar is stuck on
    "high". I was OK with the big
    10 inch comment, but when he wanted Pete to think about his big 10 inch, hard, it set off the gaydar. And again you would be wrong.
    I play 4 songs per gig in open G tuning (all 4 back to back) and I can tell you that a standard guitar tuned to a lower pitch has
    a tendency to go out of tune faster than if it were tuned to standard pitch. I'm speaking from lots of experience, not talking out
    my ass like some bedroom wanker. HTH. And your is definitely bipolar. Yes, there are enough voices in that empty head of yours
    already.So Jeff Beck changes to heavier strings because it's easier on his fingers? That makes about as much sense as anything
    you've said. Polfus is the group punching bag that keeps begging for it. Sometimes we oblige him. Contrary to your statement,
    everything is *not* fine. You're off your meds again and it's showing. It's possible I guess, but the tightness and balls won't be
    there. Tightness in dropped C is a relevant term anyway, as most of these new drop tuning bands have an extremely flabby guitar
    tone, but that's just due to the combination of Mesa amps and low tunings and humbuckers. But it can be minimized with the right
    power amp section and some heavy gauge strings. When I drop my 10's or 11's to open G the low E string is pretty much worthless
    and that's only dropped one step. I don't like flabby tone though, so maybe I'm overly sensitive about it. Exactly. The fact that
    it is detuned a full step makes a *huge* difference in string tension. A 10 at standard pitch will offer more resistance than a 12
    detuned a full step. That's physics at work. *Exactly*! The Vox AC30 is probably known for it's EL84 compression more than
    anything else. It is the last amp in the world thaty someone would use if they were going to detune to C, unless they wanted a
    bucket of mush. You don't have to, with EL84's you're hearing some power tube compression at all but the absolute lowest volumes.
    And if you're running the volume that low then you're either (a) using the amp as a headphone amp or (b) playing only at bedroom
    volumes. Talking to tubes now, are you? It doesn't matter what EL84 you stick in there, EL84's are all about compression and power
    tube distortion. They sound best when cranked and not polluted with any preamp distortion. When combined with preamp distortion
    EL84's quickly turn to buzz and mush. Used correctly they are one sweet sounding tube, used wrong they sound awful. Why, are Les
    Pauls immune from the laws of physics?Polfus, if you're trying to bring scale length into this it won't matter. A Gibson with 10's
    tuned to standard pitch will have more string tension than a Gibson tuned to C with 12's, same with any other scale length guitar.
    As long as you use the same guitar for both string gauges and tunings the guitar with 10's tuned to standard pitch will always have
    more string tension that the guitar dropped to C with 12's. If you want me to go get a trigger pull scale and set up a scientific
    experiment to prove this to you then just
    say so. The wager will be $100 USD and I'll use a Gibson Les Paul guitar with 10's and 12's of the same brand, one tuned to
    standard pitch and one tuned to dropped C and I'll check tuning with the Boss tuner that we both own so you'll be able to conduct a
    parallel experiment. Using the high "E" string (the actual ".010" and ".012"), we'll measure string tension at 1" and 2" of string
    pull, and we'll measure the distance the string moves at 3lbs and 6lbs of tension. I'm telling you that the 10's tuned to standard
    pitch will have more tension that the 12's tuned to drop C. If you respond within 15 minutes I'll know that you're serious. If you
    delay I'll assume that you're looking up data to rig the test in your favor or consulting someone for assistance. Put your money
    where your mouth is. Yes, I figured it out. It's because you suck. If you truly believe that you were right then why didn't you
    put your money
    where your mouth was? I would have gladly paid the bet if I lost. But you obviously were just talking shit (again). Sad.No you
    didn't, Polly. Kate posted the facts which disproved Jeff's statement, you didn't call anyone on anything.No, I think I have. You
    definitely suck.Who will ever know, you only play in your bedroom to your blowup girlfriend. It wouldn't have cost you a dime, it
    would have paid you $100. Think about it, hard. Put up or shut up. Checkmate.Sad. You yapped and Kate threw you a treat.Polfusian
    reality?
    Polfus is obsessed
    Polfus is obsessed
    Polfus is obsessed
    Polfus is obsessed
    Polfus is obsessed
    Polfus is obsessed
    Polfus is obsessed
    Polfus is obsessed
    Polfus is obsessed
    Polfus is obsessed
    Polfus is obsessed
    Polfus is obsessed
    Polfus is obsessed
    Polfus is obsessed
    Polfus is obsessed
    Yes. A special piece of shale that has the grain running in all directions at once.You're talking to a stump here, Jeff. A kid
    who has never played outside his bedroom and has no idea what the music business is about, has no idea what it's like to play in a
    band, has no idea how much fun there is in playing a *song* (as opposed to playing a solo) for an appreciative crowd, etc... He's
    decades away from any of this, although he doesn't have to be. He could be out there gigging, playing with other people, getting
    some life experiences, etc... But he's past all that (without ever having experienced any of it) so why even try to offer any
    advice. You're pissing in the wind with Polfus. But as a friend I gotta tell you that you're starting to reek from it. Next weekend
    when you're on stage take a moment to think about Polfus, sitting at his computer rabidly defending some lame-brained theory about
    how he's right and everyone else is wrong. Then think about how many words of yours that bounced off his thick melon. You "get
    it", Polfus doesn't.
    Get it? I'm neck deep in it, but the stink doesn't bother me. I just always thought you preferred to remain "above" the petty
    bullshit, and enetering *any* discussion with Polfus results in a shit slinging contest.My theory stands. The best guitarists are
    the ugliest, geekiest motherfuckers alive. They could never get laid, even with a guitar, so they sat in their rooms and practiced
    for years on end. Maybe there's hope for Polfus yet (as a guitarist, not to get laid).Ever argue with Polfus? "Improving" a
    Skynyrd tune would go over with our audience about as well as logic goes over with Polfus.
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    POLFUS
    An example of a patient taking his meds.I just wish it was the norm. Always with the insults, my man. Why bother, everyone knows
    that Dan Stanley won't answer the question. Stalker. Is it TRUE BYPASS? Wow. You're the worst judge of character I've ever met
    then. And I don't mean that mean, it's just that I don't have any aggression or dissatisfaction about anything in my life and I
    don't even know what stress is. Get this - I "work", if you can call it work, less than just about everybody I know, I don't have
    a boss telling me what to do or looking over my shoulder, I live in a warm climate where I go fishing and ride my motorcycle year
    round, I hang out with friends and drink beer, gig about 75-100 times per year and basically just have a good time. I don't have
    any (known) medical problems, don't owe anybody any money, have a new truck and a new bike, live in a nice neighborhood, pay the
    bills on time and sleep in a lot. If you knew me, or even if you met me, I'd have to say that you would agree that I'm a
    non-aggressive, non-stressed person. A few from RMMG have met me and several talk to me on a regular basis. I think they could
    also tell you that I'm not as you assume. No big deal, it's just that I don't understand where you see aggression and stress in
    me. Is it possible that you are projecting?I think you're either getting the wrong vibe from me or overanalyzing something. I'm
    not aggressive, I just have a lot of time on my hands and like to spar with people. If you troll past me with something resembling
    an argument I'll probably bite. Doesn't mean I get all worked up over the argument, it's just a hobby of mine. This from the guy
    who shitcanned his compressor because it was reducing his dynamics.Hey Polfus, you ain't "attacking" your strings if you tune 9's
    down to dropped C. That guitar will not handle being played with anything but the wimpiest touch before the strings give out. I
    don't wonder about anything. If it upsets you when I slap my bitch I'll ask you to kindly look away."Your exact words were
    "Folks...this pedal takes away just about all dynamics between guitar and amp. In fact, with the level up, it even distorts! What
    the fugg? Can't have that coming between me and my Mesa/Boogie." IOW, it reduced your dynamics so you shitcanned it. Idiot. That's
    true, I do notice a much bigger difference with acoustic guitars. I never implied that a pick change wouldn't affect tone, so
    what's your point? I plugged in and played for 4 hours last night, didn't seem to have any troubles with my index finger or my
    vibrato. Maybe the problem only occurs when bedroom wanking?It takes a long time to learn toplay even the simplest cover song, so
    you better start today, son. I've been eating your lunch on RMMG, maybe that's where the extra calories are coming from. You bought
    a compressor. Yoo stated that your amp was very dynamic and that you didn't want anything reducing your dynamics. What were you
    expecting the compressor to do for your sound?Yes, you're right. You bought a compressor and then shitcanned it because it reduced
    your dynamics, but I look dumb. Whatever. I said, and still don't know, that I didn't know what kind of blues bends you were doing
    with your index finger. And you were never able to tell me, so I guess you don't know either. That makes me seem strange to you.
    Ever notice how you seem to have a problem with nearly *everyone* that you come into contact with? Son, it's not that you're
    marching in step and the entire platoon is off, it's that you're not in step with the platoon. Maybe someday you'll get it. Yet
    I'm better than you, so when you insult my playing you are insulting your playing even more. Think about it, hard. As many as you
    create, Polfus. Polfus. Subrock. Stratolux. Tim Asher. Nobody. Jason Hamilton Taylor. You. You say this is your last post to
    me but I guarantee that it is not. Lucky for you, there aren't many people like Les. Otherwise you would have nobody to argue
    with.What, and miss the comedy. What if you'd missed the "shitcanned my compressor because it was ruining my dynamics" post? I
    gotta see that stuff, it's funny. Yes, you *are* Polfus. Regardless of how many AOL accounts you use or how many new Hotmail
    accounts you use for your sock puppets, you are still Polfus. Simply changing the way to post to this group doesn't change your
    identity, Polfus.Yo Male Nurse. You can't stop posting to me, you're obsessed with me. I'm sane. Odinfus >
  2. howldog

howldog Guest

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:14:23 GMT, "JHT" <NobodyUpstairs@DELETEaol.com>
    wrote:

>You seem to have some serious blinders on, Ryan.

how many fucking killfilters are we gonna have to use for this Polfus
    whackjob?
  3. Atlas

Atlas Guest

x-no-archive: yes

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:14:23 GMT, "JHT" <NobodyUpstairs@DELETEaol.com>
    wrote:

>You seem to have some serious blinders on, Ryan.
    >All this from your fat brother that even you call an "asshole", Odin Mattes.
    >Do these count as "legitimate on-topic post"? <Obsessed content snipped>

Oh, the irony! Oh, the projection!

Polfus creates a new (accusatory) header - which (in addition
    to the first three lines of the post) lashes out against Odin. He
    charges Odin with not contributing with on-topic posts. And he then
    puts forth a barrage of off-topic content. Whatta moron.

Oh, by the way - can anyone please explain to me why Polfus
    insists on replying to my posts with the phrase:

"Let's archive this prescious gem."

First of all, what's with the plural implication here?
    "Lets"? Is he implying this to mean the voices in his head? Is he
    implying it to mean the souls of all the animals he tortured and
    mutilated as a kid? Is he implying the countless patients he murdered
    in the hospital? Perhaps they've come back to haunt him, and it's
    driven him to madness.

"Tale Tell Heart" - by Edgar Allen Polfus

Maybe that's why he continuously alters his online ID - in
    order to slip through people's killfilters. I've now got close to 20
    different variations of his online personna in my killfilter.

Maybe that's why he has deluded himself into believing that
    he's playing us like a video game, when in fact HE is the one getting
    played. With that big, shiny red button right on his chest - that's
    so easy to push, there's absolutely no doubt who is getting played
    here.

Atlas

--
    http://www.geocities.com/cbpdoc/DiscHerniation_Main.html
  4. "howldog" <howldogAINTNOSPAMAGNET@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:3j4skv824ldn9rbivt2bneubsvgt8v5lko@4ax.com...
    > On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:14:23 GMT, "JHT" <NobodyUpstairs@DELETEaol.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >You seem to have some serious blinders on, Ryan.

>
    >
    >
    > how many fucking killfilters are we gonna have to use for this Polfus
    > whackjob?
    >

How many you got? Heh. The secret here, my friend, is to not let it get
    under your hide, er, skin. HTH. ;+)
  5. howldog

howldog Guest

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:17:09 GMT, "Robert Barker"
    <rwbarker@spambegonecox.net> wrote:

>> how many fucking killfilters are we gonna have to use for this Polfus
    >> whackjob?
    >>

>How many you got? Heh. The secret here, my friend, is to not let it get
    >under your hide, er, skin. HTH. ;+)

yer right, but, thats simply "choosing to ignore" when its a lot
    easier, to change the channel.

its like watching porn and Dr Phil keeps interrupting.
  6. Atlas

Atlas Guest

7. Pol-fuck wrote:

[blah blah blah]

Quit changing your screen name you goddamn piece of shit.

Note to self: I really need to see about a Bayesian spam/kill filter....
    That way it'll *learn* to ignore It.

Jay
    --
    J. Verkuilen jayv@uiuc.edu
    "You spend too much time reading, Spenser. You know more stuff that don't
    make you money than anyone I know." --Lennie Seltzer (Robert B. Parker)
  8. Dan Stanley

Dan Stanley Guest

"howldog" <howldogAINTNOSPAMAGNET@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:3j4skv824ldn9rbivt2bneubsvgt8v5lko@4ax.com...
    > wrote:
    >
    > >You seem to have some serious blinders on, Ryan.

>
    >
    >
    > whackjob?
    >

Always just one more...

Dan
  9. "john v verkuilen" <jayv@uiuc.edu> wrote

> Pol-fuck wrote:
    >
    > [blah blah blah]
    >
    > Quit changing your screen name you goddamn piece of shit.

Are you trying to censor Polface, is that what
    you're now admitting, indeed?

Looks like he's going to stay here in all directions
    at once.

--
    If Toucan, four can
    Six bits, a dollar.
    Reply to me @ toucan@mailblocks.com
  10. On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:33:15 -0400, howldog wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >>You seem to have some serious blinders on, Ryan.

>
    >
    >
    > whackjob?

Ain't nothin you or anyone can do about a true netkook, howlie. And
    we got our very own right here, and he's a classic.
  11. Does Polfus?

----
    "...there would have been no Holdsworth or
    Hendrix without the genius of Boxcar Willie"
    -- Mark Garvin
    Remove X's from my email address above to reply
    [These opinions are personal views only and only my personal views]
  12. Odin

Odin Guest

"Not A Speck Of Cereal" <XchrissherwoodX@Xcomcast.netX> wrote in message

> Does Polfus?

Who is Polfus?
  13. Robb Scott

Robb Scott Guest

In article <j7OdnaBaX4Z88dOiU-KYgw@comcast.com>,
    "Don't forget to bring a TOWEL!"
    <touscan4kin@com-diddley-castaway.net> wrote:

> Looks like he's going to stay here in all directions
    > at once.

All the while the crime rate in Dallas rose.

/-/-/-/-|-\-\-\-\
    The One True Robb
    \-\-\-\-|-/-/-/-/
  14. "Odin" <res0jmoj@REMOVEverizon.net> wrote in message
    news:uKB3b.27559$vy5.12416@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
    >
    > "Not A Speck Of Cereal" <XchrissherwoodX@Xcomcast.netX> wrote in message
    >
    > > Does Polfus?

>
    > Who is Polfus?
    >
    >

Good question. One that I'm afraid even *hE* can't answer. ;+)
  15. James Andrews wrote:

>Ain't nothin you or anyone can do about a true netkook, howlie. And
    >we got our very own right here, and he's a classic.

Kind of a Kook-lite, really. Check out Johnny Wizard in
    rec.aviation.military for comparison to a MegaLooney - it doesn't
    matter what your politics may be, *that* guy is clearly a nut case -
    barking mad, barely functional, barely coherent sentences.

Polfus OR "Nobody" <none@none.com> OR "Nobody" <none@none.net>
    OR NobodyUpstairs@aDELETEol.com OR yanoor11@worldnet.att.net OR
    "Debbie Chang" OR "Cathy Chan" OR "Jason Taylor"
    <NobodyUpstairs@DELETEaol.com> OR RobScottSucks@DELETEaol.com OR
    <nobodyupstairs@aol.com> OR nobodyupstairs* is a light looney by
    comparison. Like light beer, there isn't a whole lot of flavor, nor
    much reason to consume it.

----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
    http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
    ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
  16. Odin

Odin Guest

Xref: news.newshosting.com rec.music.makers.guitar:137802

"Robb Scott" <robbscott@comcast.net.REMOVE> wrote in message

> > Looks like he's going to stay here in all directions
    > > at once.

>
    > All the while the crime rate in Dallas rose.

The crime rate in Dallas won't be #1 within a year now that
    the chief is gone (unless they go looking for the best
    minority for the job again and disregard actual
    qualifications).
  17. "Don't forget to bring a TOWEL!" <touscan4kin@com-diddley-castaway.net> writes:

>Are you trying to censor Polface, is that what
    >you're now admitting, indeed?

Only as far as I am concerned. If other people want to read him they can
    be my guest.

I suspect a lot of other people are too. Since he's a pathetic kook who
    likes the attention, he keeps changing his screen name to avoid kill filters.

Jay
    --
    J. Verkuilen jayv@uiuc.edu
    "You spend too much time reading, Spenser. You know more stuff that don't
    make you money than anyone I know." --Lennie Seltzer (Robert B. Parker)
  18. howldog

howldog Guest

On 29 Aug 2003 04:23:27 GMT, James Andrews <mrbigjas@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

>
    >Ain't nothin you or anyone can do about a true netkook, howlie. And
    >we got our very own right here, and he's a classic.

He goes in all directions at once. No wonder you cant keep him under a
    tin foil hat.
  19. Atlas

Atlas Guest

x-no-archive: yes

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:56:23 GMT,
    jshinal_REMOVE_THIS_PART@mindspring.com (John S. Shinal) wrote:

> Polfus OR "Nobody" <none@none.com> OR "Nobody" <none@none.net>
    >OR NobodyUpstairs@aDELETEol.com OR yanoor11@worldnet.att.net OR
    >"Debbie Chang" OR "Cathy Chan" OR "Jason Taylor"
    ><NobodyUpstairs@DELETEaol.com> OR RobScottSucks@DELETEaol.com OR
    ><nobodyupstairs@aol.com> OR nobodyupstairs* is a light looney by
    >comparison.

polfus@aol.comLEDZEP

polfus@aol.comLED-ZEP

nobodyupstairs@aolDELETE.com

nobodyupstairs@aDELETEol.com

Cathy Chan SPAMSUCKS@aol.DELETE.com

Nobody none@none.com

Nobody Nobodyupstairs@aol.DELETE.com

Jason Taylor none@none.net

Nobody none@none.net

Jason Taylor NOBODYUPSTAIRS@Deleteaol.com

Cindy Chan C64@worldnet.att.net

Jimmy Chan quitthespamdamnit@worldnet.att.net

Debbie Chan yanoor11@worldnet.att.net

LedZep NobodyUpstairs@DELETEaol.com

Atlass c1sublux@hotmail.com

JHT nobodyupstairs@DELETEaol.com

And then there's all the subrock and stratolux incarnations.

Atlas

--
    http://www.geocities.com/cbpdoc/DiscHerniation_Main.html