don't leave stuff in your car

Discussion in 'Cars' started by ufchicky, Apr 3, 2004.

1. ufchicky

ufchicky New Member

I got my car broken into last night...they stole my backpack w/all my notes and books in it, but got no money. Stupid crack addicts in Gainesville, geesh. So, morale of the story, don't leave stuff in plain view where people will be tempted to smash out YOUR window and take it and leave you screwed for finals that you need to take in three weeks to graduate! =)
  2. NiKz*~

NiKz*~ New Member

*roger that*
  3. @ndres_

@ndres_ New Member

I sympathize with u chicky,.... those people are really so evil.... anyway,... thnx for the caution,... many cases of car break-in over here as well....:(
  4. alcozma

alcozma 'Cozi from Ozi

I had a similar thing happen when I was at University... they smashed out my back window and broke in and stole a whole heap of stuff that I was about to drop off for charity ... it was all pretty much ugly clothes and shoes so I think I had the last laugh until I had to pay to repair the window... :rolleyes:
  5. Prosdo

Prosdo New Member

agree they will take whatever they can get even if it is no use to them
  6. G-man

G-man Prodigal Philanthropist

yup... if you have it... just put it in the boot or underneath the seat... and according to stats most "professional" theives never hold on to "evidence" it's always sold if they have any scruples. (not that there aren't plenty of dumb criminals out there though!). :laugh:

The only run in I had was when I had my gym bag in the car and I was running out to it and I got a cal on my cell as I was heading out to my car well it was my buddy just coming in and he said there was this huge male figure inside my car! So he blocked the exit and I snuck up behind him and whacked him on the side of the neck quickly and we rolled him over and cuffed him while he was still unconscious and revived him until my friend who was a police officer came over and hauled him in. He knifed my ignition and it cost $1,000 to replace... that was the only damage... I woulda' been P'd O if he stole my car though! :laugh:
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2005
  7. toots82

toots82 New Member

The new low lifes of the world...