Don't understand

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by hollyberry, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Stilcrazy

Stilcrazy Just a Regular Midi Guy

Just read through the board ... look for topics that interest you. I bet if you look you will find a question you can answer or at least have an opinion on. And then there is always the chat posts ... where do you live and how old are you are two popular ones. Once you start looking around you will find alot of knowledge and interest ... just be sure to share yours.
  2. luniblond

luniblond New Member

Ah.....ok

Ah.....ok.....I see...er......well, I'm beginning to & I like the fact that everyone seems very friendly & not laughing at all of us that don't understand this buddy thingy yet....
  3. Elven

Elven The Naked Elf

Well said
  4. Stilcrazy

And I bet he is ...
  5. katie58

katie58 New Member

Hopefully this will turn out to be a col site so far everyone seems pretty cool, and that is always a good thing and if I can come out of this whole thing actually learning what i wanted to i would really be happy. i really want to learn how to make my own ringers and such for my new phone. Sanyo 5300,awesome
  6. Stilcrazy

Katie I'm not big on ringtones but I bet ya someone in the ringtone forum will be able to answer your question ... Have fun