Download cool edit pro 2?

Discussion in 'Sequencing Software' started by chronic777, Apr 28, 2004.

1. chronic777

chronic777 New Member

Where can i download cool edit pro 2?

i know its illegal or whatever but i cant find it on dc++ or anywhere at all!
  2. Zandro

Zandro New Member

http://www.idilis.ro/downloads/download.php?w=177&action=download

This is a TRIAL version. If you are planning to ask for a crack here, don't. Please ask at another site, for I will not tolerate communitcation or distribution of illegal content here. Your safest bet is to purchase the product (now Adobe Audition) from its rightful distributer.
  3. Graeme

Graeme New Member

You won't find a bigger CEP/AA fan than me, but you say you are looking for a sequencer - and this software is anything but that.

CEP/AA has very little understanding of midi (other than a limited ability to play midi files). It is primarily an audio editor and multitracker. If you want a sequencer, you are looking at the wrong software.
  4. Zandro

Zandro New Member

Hmm.. should I move this to the DA&R forum, then?
  5. brc 103

brc 103 New Member

i've been using cool edit since CE2000 and now im using cool edit pro - or adobe wassisface, but i've always had one problem.

if i make a midi track of bass, drums & keyboard (or any midi actually), i can import it no problem and do the guitar and vocals as an audio file over the midi - But i cant mix it all down together. Question is, can you mix midi and audio down to an audio track?

I usually now plug the keyboard in to CEpro/AA and that gives me my audio file. Must be an easier way????

info@back2back.club24.co.uk
  6. Graeme

Graeme New Member

Answer is - no you can't. You must render the midi file to audio first.

Alternatively, you can sync your sequencer with Audition (using MTC) and record the audio from your card/module or whatever, direct into Audition. Or, another solution is to record your midi sequence, sync up to Audition for the audio tracks and then use an external hardware mixer to mixdown the whole lot.

It all rather depends on what other software and hardware you have.