downloading to ringtones

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by iblaze1, Oct 8, 2002.

1. iblaze1

iblaze1 New Member

im trying to get the exact url address of these midis on here b/c i have a program that will instantly turn the midis into gcd. files so i can send the url to my cell phone and download it as a ringtone but everytime i right click on a attachment or if i open the attachment it wont give me the address and i cant save it to turn it into a file ...how do i get the url from the attachments so i can do my thing ...or i at least need a file location to copy ....anyone got any suggestions..........i have a a500 samsung vision phone...thanks
  2. axeman

axeman New Member

I've never dealt with ringtones before as I don't have a Nokia, but you could try downloading the MIDI file to your computer, then upload it to your own website (if you have one), then try accessing it with your phone from there.
  3. musicmad

musicmad New Member

if anyon does no n e fing bout dis den let me no 2!
    cheers
  4. prime_slacker

prime_slacker New Member

hey man..
    y don't u get a program to convert it to ringtones then beam it over to ur fone using ir??? tts wat i'm trying to do now...
  5. JayDaPimp

JayDaPimp New Member

does any one know how to send Non-Polyphonic ringtones to a Kyocera 2255? Cuz i have a note converter but i cant imput ringtones into the phone. They have to be downloaded. Soif anyone can be of any help please do. Thanks
  6. spngbob

spngbob New Member

What is this software your talking about that makes the midi to gcd instantly??:bow:
  7. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

#1. because the board houses a database there is no accessible address....

#2. try our affiliated site http://cellphoneforums.net for all of your cellphone needs ;)
  8. imagi

imagi New Member

for nokia users, u guys can download nokia pc suite for free from nokia.com . i luv the nokia sound converter (comes with the pax) which actually helps in controlling the polyphonics of the midi