downloads

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by mrsniper, Jun 30, 2003.

1. mrsniper

mrsniper New Member

do i have to post up 5 messages everytime i wanna download a midi?
  2. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Nope.... what you do have to do is make sure that your posts are valid ( http://board.midibuddy.net/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=3#54 for more info) and that they are placed in the correct forum ( http://board.midibuddy.net for a list)... I moved this one to newbie help because it wasn't a request for a specific song with the Artist and Title in the subject line. Often non-compliant threads will just be deleted.....

Welcome to the boards - and anything I can do to help just drop a line :) :)
  3. mrsniper

mrsniper New Member

i posted 5 messages, it let me download 2 midis and then it went back to sayin i have to post 5 messages up. whats goin on
  4. xj911

xj911 We Todd ED Staff Member Moderator

If you post some trash...we will delete it. Post something that we want to read, like the Lord of the Rings Trilogy! :)
  5. jeaniesing

If I remember correctly, I was online at the time and deleted some of your posts.... ones that said "thanks" or something of the like.... read the link... look specifically at the wise words on what constitutes a 'junk post' :)
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2003
  6. Elven

Elven The Naked Elf

speaking f downloads...methinks Xayissa needs to download some type of instant messaging service. XD
  7. jeaniesing

Elven....... what makes you think Xay will READ this thread ;)...... and THAT would be the inrnet equivalent of 'getting a room'.... are you SURE its not safer this way??!!!????
  8. Nyxan

Nyxan It wont hurt for long Staff Member Moderator

Jeanie I read just about every thread, I'm hurt that you would think that I'm just here to talk to elven.
    I first joined this board to swap and talk to midi users, and the "friendly" banter WE all engage in is just that,"friendly banter"
    I greatly enjoy this board and all who participate whether they be male or female.
  9. xj911

It's okay...we all get taken in by elven's young hotness and elveny nakedness.
  10. jeaniesing

Xay Xay Xay....... am I not allowed the chance to tease Elven equally as well?? :) :) :)..... I certainly don't think that you're 'just here to talk to Elven' at all (and am rereading what I wrote to see what might've implied that :confused: )

Although there is a wee tiny bit of "Methinks he protesteth too much" here - I will admit freely to having several board members on my IM and MSN lists (including Elven) and I enjoy their company there as well as here :)..... :prepares for maelstrom: It's all about community, yes?

With that in mind, you need to morph into Harry the 6 foot invisible white bunny (What play is that??) and give our Elf a little pick me up.... she's had a rough week :(

By the way xj is so hot I fried eggs on his butt last night. :rock:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2003
  11. xj911

"I will admit freely to having several board members on my IM and MSN lists"

:smart: w00t!
  12. jeaniesing

:blush:.... how DOES one respond to that??? I mean..... the element of truth exists ;)..... but I didn't say it!

notice the man himself edited that in!

he's still hot though!!! :rock: :rock:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2003
  13. jeaniesing

still not arguing! :)