Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sasha1a, Oct 17, 2002.

1. Ronny

Ronny Midi Mad Super Mod! Staff Member Super Mod

Usually people I know.
  2. advancedflea

advancedflea Nude bodyprint maker

I get dreams with people and/or places I know in them, its really spooky sometimes, because the things that happen are entirely plauseable
  3. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Ronny - I used to have that problem ALL the time when I was a kid/teenager..... I would try to will myself back to sleep 'cause I thought it was some kind of horrible dream. I haven't had the problem for a while - but i do have some wierd/vivid dreams that are based on real life but so detailed that its frightening.

My lifelong recurring dream is that I have made sure everyone is packed and ready to go - and as the bus to summer camp is about to pull away I realize that I have forgotten to prepare my own luggage and can't go or will have to go without and I don't know what I will do..... Not hard to read that, I'm a nurturer who sometimes forgets to take care of myself. (I'm getting better at THAT since I got married ;) )
  4. Ronny

Incedentially jeaneiesing, the Doc told me that this thing is hereditary so it's good to know about it even for peace of mind for kids!!
  5. advancedflea

dreams are herdeditary?
  6. Suzanne

Suzanne New Member

I dream stuff before it happens..not always but quite often.You can imagine how worried I get when I dream about death :) Sometimes I dream about a place I've never been before and a month or two later I see it...mmm...I wish I could dream up the lottery numbers:)
  7. advancedflea

Personally, I have never had that, but i know what you mean. allthough i do get dejavu alot
  8. evansst

evansst New Member

I always seem to have dreams where I am running, naked in public.... and even though my legs are moving, I'm basically still in the spot. I've even read of others having the same type of dream!! Bizarre:eek:
  9. advancedflea

Talking of that. does anyone ever wake up with the feeling that they are running/walking and they arent actually moving?
  10. Ronny

I've read that dreaming of yourself naked in public is a sign of insecurity, either that or your a pervert!!:p
  11. Ronny

No, not the dream, the not being able to wake up thing!!
  12. advancedflea

13. mrrincewind2000

mrrincewind2000 grand midi pubah

seriously, i have had bad dreams all my life,
    1.- when each of my granparents died, i dreamt i was at their funeral, but the dream happened a week before they died........freaky huh!!

2.- i have had croup(a disease associatd with bing lactose intolerant), and whenever i would get really sick, i would have this dream about BIIIIIIIGGGG RED BACK/BLACK WIDOW spiders, that i couldn't kill,

3.- the dream where you fall, they say if you hit the ground you die.......every time i dream that, i hit the ground......

thats all.........

i do profess to having psychic powers, i can read thoughts, and when i get scared, i emit my fear and anyone around me feels it....
    so i feel that, now i understand my "powers", the dreams about my granparents were trying to warn me......

you may all think i am crazy......

i don't know......
  14. advancedflea

talking of phsychic powers, I'm normally allways right. not to brag. typical expamle of things, if there is a loose light fitting in the celing, about to fall on someone, no matter how much u cant tell its about to fall, i tend to rugby talke the person outta the way just as the fitting hits the floor behind me (I have had glass in the back of my head through doing that, the tubes broke as they hit the floor and some of the glass hit me
  15. Suzanne

Suzanne New Member

You're not crazy...about 2 years ago my uncle's mom was very ill and one night I 'dreamed'...well my eyes were open, so I dunno if it was a dream or not...that she was standing infront of my bed.She was only there for a minute and then she was gone.The next day I found out she had died that night. I can also sense things...my family know that when I say don't go there or don't do that they should listen.
    Bad thing is last night I dreamed that my sister died...it felt so real...it was awful:(
  16. advancedflea

oh, simalar thing when my mum dies. I actually said to my brother "she wont see daylight tomorrow" sure enogh, mum died at 3:53 am the next morning
  17. Suzanne

Suzanne New Member

Just remembered something I read a few months ago in a dream dictionary...very often when people dream that they are dying and a near death sensation accompanies the dream it is actually due to something called apnea. Apnea is when your tongue falls back in your mouth and blocks your throat so that you can't breathe or you battle to breathe. You feel like you are suffocating hence the deathly sensation...:)
  18. advancedflea

has happend. buts its not the cuase of the feeling, if you struggle to breath ur body detects theres is something wrong and wakes you right up in a nanno sencd
  19. Suzanne

Suzanne New Member

Sorry to hear your mum passed away:( When did it happen?
  20. advancedflea

about 2 yrs ago. cancer. but its ok, I have lernd 2 deal with it