Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sasha1a, Oct 17, 2002.

1. grombl

grombl New Member

Sorry, but i can't recall my dreams anymore. Wish I could help u...
  2. advancedflea

advancedflea Nude bodyprint maker

lol, I love the "frogg eating" bit of your sig!
  3. dstruct2k

dstruct2k New Member

Yep, and I swat fleas too! I dreampt of that once... Actually, no I didn't, but to start conversation, Have any of you ever had a dream that involved MidiBuddy? :D I'd love to see the answers to this! ;)
  4. advancedflea

1stly, You bastard! lol 2ndly....no
  5. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

I believe those expectations have been crushed artisan
    I'm not going to bother reading any further, well maybe later
  6. Artistdude88

Artistdude88 The Insomniac Artist

i had the strangest dream last night...

.......i first started off on a bus and this kid threw sumthing out the window. then the bus stopped and this kid got off and went and got the thing that was throne out the window, but the bus closed the doors and left w/o the kid. then somehow i ended up on the streets with some sort of radar embeded in my hand, and i was looking for sumthing...then somehow i was in a store and was looking at sum stuff and i turned around and it became a HUGE room. there were some kids there sitting in the room throwing sumthing...i think i blinked and ended up at home, but it was different somehow...i looked on the roof and a monkey was on it and there was a giant electric cable on my lawn. then i threw a small wire that appeared in my hand at the giant wire and it exploded into flames. i ducked for cover behind a hill that just "magically" appeard.........

...then my mom woke me up....pretty weid, eh?
  7. dstruct2k

dstruct2k New Member

Wow, so many elements to that one... Well, I guess that the kid being left behind could be either your fear of loneliness creeping up on you, or that you have been ignoring one of your friends and leaving him behind.
    The looking for something... Could be anything from a lost sock to the meaning of life itself, it's hard to tell. But the fact that you were using a radar embedded in your hand suggests that you want to become more a part of technology, not just a user of it.
    Huge room - Maybe something like the opposite of claustrophobia, like maybe there is a big presentation coming up soon and you play a big role in it, and you're afraid of messing it up.
    Monkey on roof - Your playfulness coming out for a breath of fresh air -- metaphorically and literally.
    The electrical fire - You probably just went off on a tangent here, but it would probably make sense if that were just a general fear of fire.
    Finally, the hill - Usually in dreams, when your subconcious believes that it really needs something, it will just make it. That's probably what happened with the hill. That also proves that the thoughts in the dream were yours and yours alone--if they were anyone else's thoughts, you wouldn't've been able to add that hill in for yourself to use.

Wow, interpreting dreams is fun, but it sure can be tough when you don't exactly know the person you are interpreting....
  8. KingXII

KingXII S MOD

it's too bad i don't really dream anymore lol I'm a very sound sleeper I used to remember my dreams but I can't anymore. This thread seems like fun from what I've read.
  9. Artistdude88

WHOA! i do have a big presentation coming up...but, i love fire :thumbsup:
  10. dstruct2k

dstruct2k New Member

You might love fire, but have you had any bad experiences with it? I, for one, have actually been about 4 feet away from a bonfire when some idiot threw a full can of butane in. Anyone that knows what butane is will know exactly what would happen. Boom. Ow. I got hit in the hip by a shard from the can, and I still carry a scar, even after a full year of healing time.
  11. Artistdude88

the only bad thing that happened to me with fire is when the smoke made my eyes sting :p
  12. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

I love the things that don't matter in dreams.... like when you walk out your back door and directly onto the lawn - when in **Real Life** there'd have been a 10 foot drop off the porch.... It just doesn't matter
  13. advancedflea

jenie, I know what your saying. I just love they way in a dream you can think something like "I could really do with a blue turnip right now" and one just happens to be there infront of you