Emma Bunton

Discussion in 'Artists/Band Discussion' started by jessicah84, Feb 8, 2005.

1. jessicah84

jessicah84 New Member

Anyone heard of Emma Bunton??? I have been seeing her all over tv lately and I remember I used to love her from the spice girls so i decided to just take a chance and buy her cd and i'm so happy i did..it's actually really great! i have a link to her remix of "free me" that i got from umvd if anyone is interested in taking a listen.

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/umvd/emma_bunton/video/free-me/100_freemeremix.asx

Jessica
  2. wingshan

wingshan New Member

I've heard about Emma Bunton since the first song "Wannabe" from Spice Girls!

I think Emma is cute, her voice is sweet too, but when she is having her solo career now, I don't know whether the promotion is not good or the song that she sang which is not powerful, I think she is not as popular as the past!
  3. Northern

Northern New Member

I'm a spice girls fan since 1996 now i support the girls in her solo carreer i think Emma had been doing hard work to promete her last album that's so mature. I think she took much time to promete the material in the US, in the UK she git v nice chart position with her singles.
  4. chisoutesa

chisoutesa New Member

She's a great singer and i think she's the best among all the spice girls... i also like her song take my breath away ^_^
  5. jessicah84

jessicah84 New Member

6. asnigro

asnigro New Member

smokin hot blonde baby spice.
  7. asnigro

asnigro New Member

8. honeyvixen82

honeyvixen82 New Member

Her music is great! She's had her album "Free Me" out in the UK for a while now. I think since 2003. And she had another album before that called "A Girl Like Me". And she recently decided to make a comeback and released "Free Me" in the USA. The USA version has 2 extra remixes. I like almost all the songs on the album, it's really good.

Go here
    http://www.myspace.com/emmabuntonusa/
    to listen to some of the songs and below you can view the videos for "Maybe" and "Free Me"

P.S.
    The video for "Maybe" starts automatically. Just scroll down to view it.