eurovision backingtracks

Discussion in 'Karaoke Files' started by Deryck, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Deryck

Deryck New Member

hi ~ looking for karaoke backing tracks to most of the eurovision winners, from Gigliola Cinquetti to Sertab Erener.

backingtracks.com have some but they sound completely synthesiser-ed rubbish.
    Anyone heard that eurovision karaoke cd that's got some on? Is the backing realistic?
    Having particular trouble getting Ne Partez Pas (Celine), Diggi Loo (Herreys), Un Jour un enfant (Frida Boccara), La Det Swinge (Bobbysocks), Hallelujah (Gali/Milk & Honey), Every Way (Sertab)

Absolute best original-sound-a-like-backing tracks are from parismusic.com (the tamla motown ones are unbelievable), but they have no euro songs apart from Abba!
    any ideas friends? xx
  2. NASH&CO

NASH&CO New Member

Hi do you have rock and roll kids ?
  3. Deryck

Deryck New Member

Wow matey !
    My original post was 7yrs ago !
    I sorted all the backing tracks I needed for my big Eurovision snow in 2005. Was so successful that I directed another one in 2007.
    By 2007, a lot more tracks were available ~ usually just karaoke cds from this country or other countries. The tracks that I really couldn't get hold of, I had made especially by a brilliant company.
    I am SURE that RocknRollKids will be available on a karaoke disc somewhere. Just Google the title with "backing track" or "karaoke" & I'm sure you'll find it.

(Why on Earth would you want that track?! Lol.)
  4. compac000

compac000 New Member

Of course those are the only two songs I chose that do
    little audio sample to listen to before you buy.I can see why.

adil

Attached Files: