Favorite Pro-Wrestling Moment of all time?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by BlinkyBill01, Jun 23, 2004.

1. BlinkyBill01

BlinkyBill01 New Member

For all the pro-wrestling fans out there:

What is your favorite pro-wrestling moment of all time?

My personal favorite was when Hulk Hogan made his return to Canada in his last stint with the WWE and the fans gave him a 15 minute standing ovation. It wasn't my favorite moment because of Hogan's return, but just the fact that wrestling fans actually acknowledged Hulk Hogans contribution to the industry and had to show it by causing a 15 minute interruption in the taped for braodcast special (which they edited out around 12 minutes.)
  2. saxmidiman

saxmidiman Member

The day that Bret Hart spat on Vinnie Mac the day he was screwed for the championship. It was really defining. I was floored when I watched it on Pay Per View and thought that it was really too bad the sport felt it had to do that.

I think that the day that Ricky Steamboat won the title from Randy Savage was the next greatest match of my lifetime. It was incredible.

The next might well be when Mick Foley and The Undertaker did the Hell In A Cell and he took all those bumps. The guy's lucky to be alive today. I wish Mick Foley well, just for the one match that really should have ended his career if not his life. By the way, if he ever contemplates doing this again, please don't. It was way too intense and your life is not worth losing for any amount of fame or glory or money!!!!
  3. guitarmik

guitarmik Member

i agree with saxmidiman ricky steamboat beating savage was great,mick foley being thrown off by undertaker rates up there but for me when the rock took on hulk hogan was huge.two of the sports biggest icons finally meeting was certainly defining
  4. Wiggawes8

Wiggawes8 New Member

Undertaker and Kane Hell in a Cell, and that street fight with HHH and Cactus jack where he got pedigree'd into the tacs