FOUND NERD she wants to move file for u finaly!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Timor Mortis, Mar 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timor Mortis

Timor Mortis New Member

here it is! im not sure how to post it and ive tried once already and it didnt post...:hit: so im going to try one more time and then thats it, i wont try again unless osmebody explains to me what im doing wrong so ican then do it right,lol:thumbsup:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2004
  2. Timor Mortis

Timor Mortis New Member

yay! it worked this time! could it be because i zipped it? i dunno, midi files are supposed to be able to be put on here too and it didnt work be4...was it casue the first time i tried i didnt put .mid at the end of the name? i would very much like some feed back so as to drive away confusion:)
  3. alain

alain Guitarillo

this is not a midi-song
  4. NBBChaz

NBBChaz New Member

If it's not a midi, what is it? Thanks Timor.
  5. Timor Mortis

Timor Mortis New Member

it was a midi, i zipped it, it only brought it down by like 6 kb i think but the place i got it from said it was a midi, thats all i know:S(took me awhile to find it too)
  6. voice of god

voice of god Prodigal Pyjamas Pervert Staff Member Super Mod

yeah its an mp3 Timor, just putting.mid behind it wont convert an mp3 to midi

I had to remove the file, the search for this song continues hey...
  7. Timor Mortis

Timor Mortis New Member

realy? (btw im not the one who put .mid behind it when i first got it, it had a bunch of numbers then .mid and i changed the name of the file to the name of the song instead and i thought maybe thats why it wouldnt go on there cause i took off the .mid so ia dded it back and still didnt work and it worked when i zipped it, the site i had gone to said it was a midi, im sorry if it wasnt, i didnt know...(anyway to check if its a mid or not? i went into properties and it didnt say whether it was a midi or an mp3 or anything... its the size of some mids, not anywhere near the size of any mp3 ive ever seen in my life...(i have over 900 mp3's on my other pc and a couple hundred on this one and about another 100 or so on the other.)
  8. voice of god

open up windows explorer and open the folder that file is in, it will say

Name Size Type

NERD-she wants to move(short).mid 89KB MPEG Layer-3 Audio

thats an easy way to check the file type.

Its not the size of other MP3's coz its only a short demo.

Ive tried opening it in Logic and it wont open, it is definitely an MP3 and not a midi.

the valid file extensions able to b uploaded onto this site are- .gif .jpg .txt .zip .jpeg .mid .kar,(see below in Attach File) when u tried to upload an mp3 file it wouldnt let u,(coz .mp3 isnt valid) but once u zipped it , it was ok i.e - the file extension then became .zip (which is valid)

Does that unravel the mystery a bit? :)
  9. Timor Mortis

Timor Mortis New Member

ah yes! thanks, sorry everybody, i will continue the quest for the correct file and when i finaly find it i shall post it in this thread!(btw voice, just wondering but by .zip, does that mean any kind of zip, for instance if i wanted ppls opinion on a painting i painted or something like that would it be ok to zip it and put it on here, or would it be a better idea for me to just tell ppl about it and if they want to see it for me to send it to them in pm?) *not entirely sure of all the rules here even though i have read them...havnt been sleeping very much for a couple months now so im feeling realy slow...*
  10. X-Factor

X-Factor vvv Look it's Billy Hunt!

if u have webspace you could use the Img keys. to do this you would hit the button that says IMG when you reply. [​IMG] Thats what it should look like without the spaces. Or you could use the zip, but i'm not sure how many people would rate it because they would have to pay to get it
  11. voice of god

good point X,

probably best to post a link as X said...
  12. drwatson1

drwatson1 New Member

i have the song on midi but im only new here still tryin to find out ho to do it
  13. alain

alain Guitarillo

1.Go to the beginning of the request POST A REPLY
    2.Attach the file from your harddisk
    3.Submit the reply
  14. ChurdyBaby

ChurdyBaby New Member

sweet, thanks guys!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.