Free MB Cash Offer...Details Inside

Discussion in 'General Sequencing' started by Nah!, Aug 28, 2004.

1. Nah!

Nah! New Member

Hi there. I'm new to these forums and the only reason I came here was for some MIDIs I've spent the past 8 months looking for. These MIDIs have obviously never been sequenced before, so if someone sequences one of these MIDIs for me, I will give you all the MB Cash I currently have. I will continue to increase your MB Cash total frequently. Since I'm new, my MB Cash total isn't very high, but with time, it will increase. I don't care about MB cash, so you can be assured I will be paying you your rightful amount. I am incapable of making my own MIDIs, because of my age and knowledge (or lack there of) so that's why I am bribing and begging someone to sequence a MIDI for me. These are the MIDIs I want:

Song: "Ain't No Particular Way"
    Artist: Shania Twain
    CD: Up!

Song: "Nah!"

Song: "Wanna Get To Know You (That Good!)"

Song: "C'est La Vie"

Song: "I'm Jealous"

Song: "Waiter! Bring Me Water!"

Song: "I Ain't Goin' Down!"

Song: "I'm Not In The Mood (To Say No!)"

Song: "When You Kiss Me"

^ I wrote the list like that to be clear so people know what I'm talking about. :)

If you are willing to sequence one of the above songs for me, I will give you ALL my MB Cash. If you are Up! to it, then please PM me, and I will send you the song (if you don't know it). Please, please, please...:(