Funny Pet Fetishes!?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by alcozma, Apr 16, 2004.

1. alcozma

alcozma 'Cozi from Ozi

Does your beloved furry friend have a funny little fetish?

My mum's dog Maddison (Maddy) loves feet - she wants to sit on your foot, put her ball on your foot, eat her bone on top of your foot, dribble on your foot, the list is endless....

My friends dog Albert (Alby) is obbsessed with torches, he wants to chase the torch beam, bite the torch, he believes any thing that is the same shape is really a torch that you haven't turned on for him....

So what is your pets obsessive/compulsive behaviour :thumbsup:
  2. Luiza*Cunha

Luiza*Cunha Charmed Trainee with Goa'uld inside! Staff Member Super Mod

My dog is extremely curious... If she spots something in someone's hand, she chases the person and stands on her back paws to investigate it.
    She used to be terrified of the washing machine, with all it's funny noises, but not anymore... since she grew and then was able to peek inside. :laugh:
  3. vbrio

vbrio Lavander Lassie Staff Member Moderator

my gram's dog "halley" does not drink water from her water bowl. i don't know why but she refuses to drink from it.

she would rather jump up the sofa's arm rest. then balance herself between the arm rest and the side table, then she drinks water from the plant display (tabletop fountain thing) on the side table. it has a motor so water falls down like a water fall into the basin and the cycle continues. funny thing too is "halley" does not like to drink the water at the basin of the plant display, she prefers to drink from the waterfall..probably thinks the water falling is fresher than the one at the bottom.

here's a sample of the tabletop fountain thingy..(it's not the one we have at home but at least you get the idea)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2004
  4. alcozma

alcozma 'Cozi from Ozi

Now that is some fetish :wow:
  5. xj911

xj911 We Todd ED Staff Member Moderator

I got the totally wrong idea about this thread....
  6. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Hehehe... Cinder has a sock habit..... Every evening the hubby comes home, disrobes and runs straight for the shower... the dog nabs his socks and brings them directly down to wherever they will be painfully obvious (black socks beige carpets)... then the cycle continues that hubby comes down and acts angry at the pup for nabbing said socks... Every home has its rituals, right?

He chilled out after I pointed out that his brain mass was 5 times the size of hers and that if I couldn't train him to use the laundry chute before his shower she couldn't be expected to forego her fetish :laugh:
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2004
  7. Si

Si Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Our cat "Oki" has a fetish for Catnip. I know a lot of cats do but he actually gets stoned on the stuff - lol. It's the only time he's not miserable.

Krista the German Shepherd loves biting water as it comes out of a hose pipe! Mad she is, mad! :)
  8. Felida

Felida Sex Kitten

hehehe

My cat "Chekhov" won't drink still water, it has to be running from a tap or hose .. he is very definite in his habits and has us trained to jump to his every command.

He also refuses to eat from a plate placed on the floor, it has to be placed on a table. Like "cinders" jeannie's little dog, he also has a sock fetish, and I guess jeannie and I pulled our husbands out of the same pool because this scenario

"Every evening the hubby comes home, disrobes and runs straight for the shower... the dog nabs his socks and brings them directly down to wherever they will be painfully obvious (black socks beige carpets)... "

is re-enacted in our household, hence sock fetish and same ritual !
  9. jeaniesing

but..... cats being cats I think your other half is definitely in need of obedience classes! With a pup there is at least hope that she'll grow out of it ;)
  10. Felida

Felida Sex Kitten

Oh wise jeanie (of the lamp) grant my wish ..... where, oh where do I find obedience classes ? and .. having found the classes or a guide thereto .. how does one implement these lessons upon a hubby who is as catlike in his density and disobedience as the mightiest feline (he is a leo by the way, which may explain his inability, unwillingness to conform to my tidyness desires !)
  11. Si

Hey I'm a Leo and I'm very tidy! ;) :) :p
  12. Felida

Felida Sex Kitten

aaah then Si, you must be one of those lovely clean and tidy felines one sees occasionally, obviously not a mangy old alley cat !
  13. Si

Goes without saying ;) :)
  14. jeaniesing

oh but Si.... there's a bit of Alley Cat in there... I've seen it! :p
  15. alcozma

alcozma 'Cozi from Ozi

My little Gamma puss loves plastic bags .. he must lay ontop of a plastic bag no matter where it is .... Cosmo loves boxes and will get into any box, even if it is not quite his size and his legs are dangling over the edge... I believe this is so he can ambush the Albert the dog from his hiding spot :)