Gangsta Rap! Are You Gangsta Enuff to read this?

Discussion in 'Artists/Band Discussion' started by Attica, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Attica

Attica Shadow

Did you hear about that dude from Cash Money Records getting arrested for like shooting an undercover FBI agent? Do any of you foo'z listen to gangsta rap? List yo' favorite MC's right hurr and nobody betta not put JA RULE or i'mma go crazy up in dis beeeeyah
  2. kek

kek New Member

haha, rap makes me laugh, and also sick at the same time, all the "ghetto" homeys from the hood are really weak, they just act tough... the best kind of music is punk rock... all the way!
  3. PIMP $HRIMP

PIMP $HRIMP New Member

man r u ****in wid me. punk rock is ****. rap music all da way man. although the old rock was good, im only talkin bout da classics. 2days 'punk rock' is just cheap rip offs.
  4. PIMP $HRIMP

PIMP $HRIMP New Member

BTW - My fave rap artist of all time would be 2Pac. He was a real nigga. Although now it gotta be 50 Cent or Nas.
  5. kek

kek New Member

puppy dog, yo g, word, lol, rap is really pointless. i mean its just ryming with out any cence, its like "yo dog, i like fog, my girl is hot, and the sun is also hot."
  6. Attica

Attica Shadow

Uh oh...Do I sense a Rap Vs. Rock debate starting to simmer?...Here let's get it started with the argument that "Rap is just some dude talking fast and rhyming once and awhile to a over produced ****ty techno beat"
  7. ricehands

ricehands New Member

both are good