Gentle XG

Discussion in 'Original Music' started by ZelRiptha, Oct 28, 2003.

1. ZelRiptha

ZelRiptha Thnow White but I drifted Staff Member Super Mod

While cleaning up some of my files and polishing them, I slightly reworked this one which was originally composed as part of a sequencing contest here on MidiBuddy. The file sounds best on XG (it was composed on DB50XG and S-YXG50, well and Microsoft GS Wavetable *cough*), though should be serviceable on any GM gear. Hope you enjoy!

(As I anticipate further cleanup, the uploaded file may change as I find time to further enhance it.)

Attached Files:

2. ZelRiptha

BTW, since Cakewalk so unkindly mungles the timing of track setup parameters, I've uploaded the file created by WinJammer shareware, since it only saves exactly what you tell it to. Unfortunately, the shareware overwrites all track names and the song title, but it's a small price to pay for getting what you want. :)
  3. johnrowley

johnrowley Member

Sounds really good, lots of interet going on, like the opening breathy intro. Sounds alright on my S/B Live. Very relaxing.
  4. ZelRiptha

Thanks for the comments. :) I'm glad it sounds good on the Live too since I didn't have a chance to try it out on one.
  5. MrMillion

MrMillion Guest

Really nice man
  6. skunkyjoe

skunkyjoe Member

Yummy

I listened with Audigy and a good Gm Soundfont .... it sounded very nice ( the Ocean noises ... where a bit like a gale ;) ) . I also loaded it up thru my Roland and listened using Xg ...... beautiful .
  7. ZelRiptha

Thanks, SJ. I'm not sure how to tone down the "gale" for Audigy without throwing the balance out with other stuff. I've been needing to tweak the ocean stuff anyway; it was sort of thrown in. :)
  8. Charmed One

Charmed One New Member

Great j0b!!