Get a FREE Flat Screen + $6000 MB Cash

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by tavenger5, Aug 16, 2004.

1. bratgirl™

bratgirl™ New Member

2. charlieboy50

charlieboy50 New Member

when i entered my email and password and clicked 'next step', i was directed to the ebay registration site. Does anybody no y dis happens?
  3. allanvazq

allanvazq New Member

I WANT ONE OF THOSE!

Can i get one 15' TV??? THANX
  4. rampitt

rampitt New Member

YES

this does work i just talked to my buddy and his TV came in the mail the other day. this is sweet if you all want to get a TV too then check out http://www.freeflatscreens.com/default.aspx?referer=7875805
    and sign up for an offer that will give you instant credit and cancel before you the trial period is over and then get some friends to do it..... really easy check it out
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2005
  5. daniluvsya19

daniluvsya19 New Member

does this really work?
  6. tavenger5

tavenger5 Mr Admin Guy Staff Member Admin

yes it does
  7. Melted Pot

Melted Pot New Member

@rampitt
    rampitt wrote:
    "this does work i just talked to my buddy and his TV came in the mail the other day. this is sweet if you all want to get a TV too then check out http://www.freeflatscreens.com/defa...referer=7875805
    and sign up for an offer that will give you instant credit and cancel before you the trial period is over and then get some friends to do it..... really easy check it out"

...rampitt - don't you think it is kind of unfair und *****y to promise not so experienced users to get credit themselves by clickimg your a.m. link and following your directions, while by THAT link you just USE them (or should I say "betray" them) for your own purpose (see : referer=7875805) because it will be YOU then, who is collecting the credit for it !! So at least, you should make this fact crystal clear !

To everyone, who wants to try out offers like this: maybe the basic idea on this works, some say it is already proofed - but if you want to try for YOURSELF, do not follow a link, which has a "referer= xxxxxx" number in the URL-string (as seen above with rampitt), because these only credit this guys telling you, it be for your sake.
  8. Black Kite

Black Kite New Member

o wow! ^^ im gonna try this