getting frustrated..

Discussion in 'Getting Started/New Member Help' started by sweetshortay, Feb 13, 2005.

1. sweetshortay

sweetshortay New Member

ok well i joined this board a while ago but i forgot about it and today i have just came back to it. obviously i forgot my password so i had them send me a temporary one and i got that. and so then i changed my password and that works fine but when i sign in to like get a midi or w/e it says that something is incorrect either my password or my username. well im positive both of them are right and im just getting so frustrated. is there anyway i can fix this or should i just try maybe creating a new account?
  2. kc8aiz

kc8aiz New Member

Umm,

pardon me, but if it's saying your username and password are incorrect, and you are having such a difficult time logging in, how are you posting messages??
  3. sweetshortay

sweetshortay New Member

thats just it! its so confusing. when i go into like the requests part of the message board and i see a midi i like and i click on it , it tells me to log in.. so i ofcourse log in but then it saws my username or password is incorrect which it isnt and its so frustrating!!!
  4. sweetshortay

sweetshortay New Member

ok i figured it out wut was wrong with that. but now i have a new problem.. when i click on the midi and it opens the new window nothing happens.. just like a lil square box deal in the upper left coner.. so yeah thats not cool. anyone know whats wrong?
  5. kc8aiz

kc8aiz New Member

That was confusing to me at first too. Here's what you do:

Click on the file you want to purchase and when the little box pops up asking if you want to buy that file, click yes. Then, reload the page and the file link will turn into an active blue colored link. Then right click the file link and choose 'Save Targe As', choose where you want to save the file on your hard drive then click SAVE.

Good Luck!!
  6. jeaniesing

jeaniesing Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

kc8aiz you RULE :D.... that is exactly what is written in the FAQ's on the subject...

(on the first part I assume it was a security/coookie setting or pop-up setting??)